[Guide] How to configure L2 Walker for C4 server

d3d051

it doesnt work for me. my server has antibot protection ant when i try to log in with l2php open the l2 window sends me a critical error. I have the ip the port the token but i cant have the protocol version. Besides i cant find the options.ini i walker folder. This ini doesnot exists in any walker version!

it doesnt work for me. my server has antibot protection ant when i try to log in with l2php open the l2 window sends me a critical error. I have the ip the port the token but i cant have the protocol version. Besides i cant find the options.ini i walker folder. This ini doesnot exists in any walker version!

it wont work for the game djdim :P you need bake ice passer i think

this is a basic guide on how to configure walker for c4 servers. if something isnt working because your server has added extra protection, improvise.

Well since you obviously seem knowledgeable in the subject maybe you could shine the light on the improvising.

Guide its great.....but i ve the login problem, im sure the login data is write but l2 walker says its not :S

in case some one want to help me with this problem PM please...i ve done every thing but this scapes from my Knowledge.

besides tha REALLY great post