The textures files size matter when you visit a server ?

When you try to play an IL server with customs, does the weight of the textures bother you¿?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. When you try to play an IL server with customs, does the weight of the textures bother you¿?

• Yes
    • Not
    • If it has more customs i don't have any problem

Hi everybody .. i was wondering if people have the same problem than me .. well .. when i'm bored of playing a shitty server i try to play in a new one .. but when i see how much the textures size, i just don't try it .. so, i lose some oportunitys of finding new gameplay ...

however .. do you have the same problem ¿?

Do you really care about the textures files size when you visit a new server to start playing that ?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Please .. don't reply if you are gonna say "IL SUCKS, IL IS SHITTY, ..." nothing like that at all .. this just one thing i was wondering about ^^

Well.. to download a full patch for a srv with full customs it can take u max 10-15 min ore more if u have sh1tty internet.. but in the end 15 min aren't so much... so i don't have this problem

Ιt's SIZE dude!Anyway,if it worths the "pain" then I don't care.

yy.. xDD! .. i forgot that word "SIZE" ... however is the same ..

SIZE:TAMAÑO - WEIGHT:PESO

However .. according to what i see .. it's really annoying =|

thanks for posting .. and keep telling me what you think .. although this could sound weyrd, this is important too when someone plan to start a new server ^^

Yes because i have to download big files to join a server and who knows if i;m gonna keep playing... and because too much costum textures screws the l2 i think!(just enjoy the official textures, they are pretty good!)

Yes because i have to download big files to join a server and who knows if i;m gonna keep playing... and because too much costum textures screws the l2 i think!(just enjoy the official textures, they are pretty good!)

//agree

for me.. best server IL should be ..

x5000

full npcs

NO CUSTOM [NOTHING HELL]

custom zones for calling people to work together ..

^^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• New locations pool! Try it and make your effency greater with Asocks.com!
    • Greetings, Adventurers! 🎉 Announcement: L2 Noxis OBT Server Launch! 🎉 Adventurers of Aden, the moment you’ve been waiting for is here! We are thrilled to announce the official launch of the L2 Noxis Open Beta Test (OBT) Server! Gear up and get ready to embark on an epic journey in the world of Lineage 2 with a plethora of new and exciting features: 🔥 Features of L2 Noxis: Path of Rogue server: Modern Auto-Hunting System: Enjoy a seamless and modern auto-hunting experience, just like in the Essence chronicle. Free To Play Structure: Earn Einhasad's Golden Coins and Tarot cards through various in-game activities, making your adventure rewarding and enjoyable. Long-Term Project: Join us in a long-term commitment to provide a stable, exciting, and evolving gaming environment. Robust Anti-Cheat System: Play with confidence knowing that we have implemented a top-notch anti-cheat system to ensure a fair and balanced gaming experience. Newest Chronicle - Lineage 2: Path of Rogue: Experience the latest chronicle with new content, challenges, and adventures. New Classes: Unleash the power of the Death Knight and the mystical abilities of the Shinemaker. Discover new skills, abilities, and strategies with these exciting classes. Enhanced Rates: Enjoy 2x experience points and 2x adena drop rate, making your progression faster and more rewarding. Join us on this incredible journey and be among the first to experience the wonders of the L2 Noxis server. Gather your friends, form alliances, and conquer the lands of Aden!   📅 Launch Date: [July 10, 2024]   Stay tuned for more updates and get ready to explore, battle, and thrive in the world of L2 Noxis! For more information and instructions how to join the OBT, visit our official website: L2Noxis.com See you in Aden, warriors! 🌟     L2 Noxis Team  
  • Topics