[HELP]My PS3 buylist - HELP(ADVICE) NEEDED!

Hello everybody!

As many of you know,we are going through gaming times that gamers are and will be loving all year long!

As for me,I am one of the guys above and I have to admire that the PS3's upcoming titles blow me away!

However,that flooded-of-epic-games year may lead in wrong choices.

Below,I will be posting a buylist of TOP PS3 Upcoming Games or games that recently got out!

What I want you to do is help me on which one(s) should I pick and why!

Here's the gamelist:

1)inFAMOUS 2 - coming @ 2011

2)Enslaved:Odyssey to the West - already out

3)Call of Duty:Black Ops - Coming this November

4)Castlevania:Lords of Shadow - already out

5)Batman:Arkham City

6)WWE Smackdown VS RAW:2011 - already out

7)Star Wars:The Force Unleashed 2

8.)Fallout:New Vegas - already out

9)Vanquish - already out

10)Crysis 2

Help those games take priority @ my buylist.

You need advices about what games to buy first?

Well i personally prefer Call of duty:black ops then Fallout: New Vegas and after all the rest..

Well,the thing is,y-day it was my nameday so I'll buy one that's already out now.

I am also buying COD:Black Ops on it's release date.After that,I don't know what or when will it be.Probably X-mas and Notes time :P

3)Call of Duty:Black Ops - Coming this November

10)Crysis 2

I would buy those 2 if I had a ps3.

which one(s) should I pick and why!

To be honest and in my opinion COD: Black Ops it's a facking must!

and about crysis, I really like the first one with incredible missions plus the environment gives an idea of reality to the game.

So I guess, this will be awsome too.

I would buy those 2 if I had a ps3.To be honest and in my opinion COD: Black Ops it's a facking must!

and about crysis, I really like the first one with incredible missions plus the environment gives an idea of reality to the game.

So I guess, this will be awsome too.

I agree with the part that new COD is a fvcking must.

However,if I write here the confirmed release date for Crysis,you'll fvcking die :P

I just saw a video of "Vanquish" and I really like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de50pbTU3Zo

download all of them cracked

It's PS3 you fvcker.

I am ending to Vanquish for now,black ops for november,svr and castlevania for x-mas :P

It's PS3 you fvcker.

I am ending to Vanquish for now,black ops for november,svr and castlevania for x-mas :P

you can download games at PS3 cracked as well,u l0ser

you can download games at PS3 cracked as well,u l0ser

Doing what you just said,makes me a looser!

Oh yeah this game is f**king awesome.. any release date? or already released?

It's out since the 21st of October!

- Seems nice!

However,if I write here the confirmed release date for Crysis,you'll fvcking die :P

tell me the date then :p

I just saw a video of "Vanquish" and I really like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de50pbTU3Zo

and about this game named "Vanquish" from what I've saw on the video it looks like Crysis in a bit.

But seems also fun too.

tell me the date then :pand about this game named "Vanquish" from what I've saw on the video it looks like Crysis in a bit.

But seems also fun too.

Yea,I really like it :P

Crysis 2 on PC has a confirmed release date on Tuesday 22 March 2011. It is 145 days left until you can play Crysis 2 on your PC in the USA

by VGReleases!

no

if u won't play them at internet,there is no reason of buying official game.Lol

That's shit.

You need advices about what games to buy first?

Well i personally prefer Call of duty:black ops then Fallout: New Vegas and after all the rest..

Τhese 2 games are completely unrelated.

Cod:BO is a FPS while Fallout NV is an RPG.

How do you even compare them?