L2Lige [C3-H5] [ System Message Damage Display Editor ]

try it now

now is done, and 1 question, it's possible you can add support to C3 too? because I see file edit don't have this support, DDF files are there so is not than difficult add this support :) anyway is a idea for make it more complete, good job take care

Hello,

I want change GUI for looks beter but i havent idea how it can look :D (if anyone have idea u can send me it on pm/mail)

Next, i need full info about change enchant effect (code is ready but i must be sure)

Ahh and i need nice systemmsg-e.dat files, i want make somethink like Load procedure from l2utils. I anyone have nice syscolors send me it on mail/pm (include file version "chronicle")

Hi, i test it and works great, so i noticed 2 things, 1st is the npcgrp (the file with the mobs lvl/agro) some Mobs have wrong lvls and some have entitled the HP...i guess.  The other thing, is there anyway to select more than one line to do some mass edit i.e.  changing the color of the Agro nicks.

thx.-

Hi, i test it and works great, so i noticed 2 things, 1st is the npcgrp (the file with the mobs lvl/agro) some Mobs have wrong lvls and some have entitled the HP...i guess.  The other thing, is there anyway to select more than one line to do some mass edit i.e.  changing the color of the Agro nicks.

thx.-

1: L2j/ PTS H5 like

2: Now it isnt possible. I havent time to rebuild 50% of code.