[Help] icon questions

mechawk

Hi all,

L2J Server Interlude/Client:

1) When you have a solid black icon (it has a title of what it is) in your inventory, what is wrong and how to fix it?

2) You have the graphic icon showing in the inventory window, but when you click and drag it is not there. But if you move over "trash bin" it lights up and you dand destory it. What is wrong here and how can it be fixed?

3)This is like question 2, but you have a icon when dragging it, but it is all missed up, not like when it sit in the inventory window(thats ok). What is wrong here and how to correct?

Thank you

Mech

Hi all,

L2J Server Interlude/Client:

1) When you have a solid black icon (it has a title of what it is) in your inventory, what is wrong and how to fix it?

2) You have the graphic icon showing in the inventory window, but when you click and drag it is not there. But if you move over "trash bin" it lights up and you dand destory it. What is wrong here and how can it be fixed?

3)This is like question 2, but you have a icon when dragging it, but it is all missed up, not like when it sit in the inventory window(thats ok). What is wrong here and how to correct?

Thank you

Mech

you try making icons in other files UTX? you only need export textures and make new file in UNREALED without making shader and import textures just go File-Save and encrypt that with L2ENCDEC -E 121  and you done :)

Hi,

Thank you CriticalError for the idea, but i was hoping to get more direct answers to the above questions. :)  Even in one of your most recent shares. I cant see the icons when i click and drag to drop or trash. Some more help on these questions would be alot of help in fixing and learning.

Thank you

Mech

Hi,

Thank you CriticalError for the idea, but i was hoping to get more direct answers to the above questions. :)  Even in one of your most recent shares. I cant see the icons when i click and drag to drop or trash. Some more help on these questions would be alot of help in fixing and learning.

Thank you

Mech

good to tell you more specifically what I was saying is simple, only that you believe the UTX eg Armor, Weapon or whatever just care about the icons but without creating a shader is not necessary, only the amounts they need editing lines of. dat anger only UTX.name of icon and that's all that simple, no other answer is so simple.

good to tell you more specifically what I was saying is simple, only that you believe the UTX eg Armor, Weapon or whatever just care about the icons but without creating a shader is not necessary, only the amounts they need editing lines of. dat anger only UTX.name of icon and that's all that simple, no other answer is so simple.

Original

support with CritcalError's said

this is a sample of .dat line you will need to consider

0 1 1 1 7 15 0 LineageWeapons.small_sword_m00_wp LineageWeaponsTex.small_sword_t00_wp icon.weapon_small_sword_i00 -1 1600 8 0

Custom

0 1 1 1 7 15 0 LineageWeapons.small_sword_m00_wp LineageWeaponsTex.small_sword_t00_wp ICON_PACKAGE.icon_name -1 1600 8 0