interlude [L2OFF] L2 Aegis

Milli

Are you sick of playing full customized server and fully unbalance game play?

Are you bored of seeing the server all the time exploited and corrupted by minor admins?

i am sick of mid rate IL l2off servers,really

then u both shud shove ur assez out of here...uhm thats better

ok,go play your server,while in 1 month 80% of the players like you(WITH YOU) will emo-quit and go to another mid rate with same features,same story each time

ok,go play your server,while in 1 month 80% of the players like you(WITH YOU) will emo-quit and go to another mid rate with same features,same story each time

i never emoquit i just pass my time dude ;< i dont excpect smth special from u since u were flaming like retard on survival's forum when sawk announced that server gonna close..Im not gonna play official freya sucks for me and retail is done from months ago,so..whats the best solution a high rate to pass ur time and have fan with your mates :)..about emorage u kno dude ur good on that

i never emoquit i just pass my time dude ;< i dont excpect smth special from u since u were flaming like retard on survival's forum when sawk announced that server gonna close..Im not gonna play official freya sucks for me and retail is done from months ago,so..whats the best solution a high rate to pass ur time and have fan with your mates :)..about emorage u kno dude ur good on that

you don't even know what is flame,what is true...

i didn't say play official

but playing a x45 server,which 90% in 2 months will close/wipe,yeah i don't find it nice

on survival forum,what i was saying sadly was the truth...if i wasn't sawk wouldn't delete my posts+ban me but he would answer me back

playing a high rate is different from mid,for sure

you don't even know what is flame,what is true...

i didn't say play official

but playing a x45 server,which 90% in 2 months will close/wipe,yeah i don't find it nice

on survival forum,what i was saying sadly was the truth...if i wasn't sawk wouldn't delete my posts+ban me but he would answer me back

playing a high rate is different from mid,for sure

i used flame ~INSTEAD~ of crying :P we all kno about greekrage that 10y/o greeks are usin for years now.about high rates i dont count them since they are all l2J and enormous rated!SO mr high rate factor i challenge u to bring ur clan there just for a 18v18 and then u can leave factors..Waiting for a reply

i used flame ~INSTEAD~ of crying :P we all kno about greekrage that 10y/o greeks are usin for years now.about high rates i dont count them since they are all l2J and enormous rated!SO mr high rate factor i challenge u to bring ur clan there just for a 18v18 and then u can leave factors..Waiting for a reply

i don't have a clan

pitty isn't it?

having a clan and moving from one server to other each month?these are not clans lol..

i never flamed or cried.Especially in a L2 forum

there is no reason to do it

yeah,you can play in same SAME servers each time,and still get pwned

each month u start a new server,each time you leave

sad story

When you start playing something other(not THIS SAME KIND of il l2off mid rate servers) then come and talk to me

i don't have a clan

pitty isn't it?

having a clan and moving from one server to other each month?these are not clans lol..

i never flamed or cried.Especially in a L2 forum

there is no reason to do it

yeah,you can play in same SAME servers each time,and still get pwned

each month u start a new server,each time you leave

sad story

When you start playing something other(not THIS SAME KIND of il l2off mid rate servers) then come and talk to me

O YA!im not a random greek logging on random servers and having random zerg thats true..having a clan is big deal especially when u kno em from real life..dont got ur point dude sry............... +1 test b4 u talk

nice i see u guys telling shits. but as u saw this server will be different. I know you got bad experience from some awefull mid-rate server u played in the past. Please test b4 talk.

what is different lol

same PvP-same balance-same features

there is nothing that will give lifetime to that type of servers

O YA!im not a random greek logging on random servers and having random zerg thats true..having a clan is big deal especially when u kno em from real life..dont got ur point dude sry............... +1 test b4 u talk

i am not that guy too

i can play L2 only for some fun,not to be with a 'clan' in another server every some weeks just to find one that we will succeed

i am not making fun of that

If server is alive and u still playing there in 1-1,5 month bother to PM me and tell me that

-please don't reply keep this 'clear(as much as it can be)