interlude [L2OFF] L2 Aegis

Milli

How much people online?

The last days the community is growing up . Afer the 3 days downtime (ddos attacks) ~400 people but now ~600-700 and i believe that it will still grow... :)

i know it mang

tell me now,and tell me in 2 weeks

;)

Only see bad comments by you, You must really hate Interlude servers, Its a good server and growing each day.

Finito is just trying to be a smartass. If all Lineage2 players would think like him, this game would be dead. If the server closes NOW or in 2 week's isen't the same shit? Stop acting like a smartass by saying that the server start with many players and in 2-3 weeks dies. This is because of people like "you" mostly. "I got bored" this is the most lame reason to quit from a server, realy now, if you 100% know you'll get bored ( like it happend to you (Finito) ) why the hell do you still play this game? What do you want to achieve with this game? What do you want to proove? and please just PLEASE don't act like a kiddo for what I said .. try to understand

Finito is just trying to be a smartass. If all Lineage2 players would think like him, this game would be dead. If the server closes NOW or in 2 week's isen't the same shit? Stop acting like a smartass by saying that the server start with many players and in 2-3 weeks dies. This is because of people like "you" mostly. "I got bored" this is the most lame reason to quit from a server, realy now, if you 100% know you'll get bored ( like it happend to you (Finito) ) why the hell do you still play this game? What do you want to achieve with this game? What do you want to proove? and please just PLEASE don't act like a kiddo for what I said .. try to understand

True, Server got 850+ Online last day, Awesome siege ;D

Sorry but what you are telling isn't normal L2(i mean 2 month max gameplay) and the way it's beeing player

IMO