[L2j] L][SweeT x1000

alexak0s1

Server              rocks

doesnt

i am the only one online and it's so -beep-ing laggy.

that is my fault im downloading weapons all the time to test it to 2nd server cuz i wanna put to first.. :D

maybe he's downloading.. anyway i think is homehosted (ofc) and from 30+ ON it will have lag anyway..

-beep- what the other says

Oh, yea, keep up that attitude and you'll get there someday!

i know what i say

I really doubt.

you know something? you make my balls be like cake ..

I really didn't need that info. :S

dont post here please any kid want to make fun post here..

If you don't like people posting crap about ya' server, just don't post it here, or PM a mod to lock it right after you advertise it here.

But seriously, c'mon, please don't say you were expecting to hear only good comments, eh? That gray are you?

i place server here to have fun and you destroying it guys..

Oh, no, no, no. We're not destroying - you are with your dumb comments and unique ability to say crap which is signature worthy in every single sentence you write.

We're actually having fun, like you said, you posted it here to have fun. We're having fun too! Ya' did ya' job.

be more politly that what im ask if server isnt nice ok ... i try... wanna close it ..? then tell me ill do it promice..

Nooo. Don't close it, as I said, you'll get there someday!

-beep- what the other says i know what i say and you know something? you make my balls be like cake .. dont post here please any kid want to make fun post here.. i place server here to have fun and you destroying it guys.. be more politly that what im ask if server isnt nice ok ... i try... wanna close it ..? then tell me ill do it promice..

u promice closer plz

we dont have many ppl .. :( cuz it havent activated at hopzone... my site wix.. i cant create another site i dont know how to place templates.. :(((

only from this you can understund that admins gm are young .... pfff.. and the features is //FAIL!!!

AND I THINK IS HOMEMADE !!

hey guys admin told me at msn that pack got problem and he will remake the server that the way it lags.. wanna i really enjoy the last server and admin download  all the time trying to fix server

• 5 weeks later...