[Share]Visual NPC to PC transform [Freya/High Five]

pipiou21

[javac] C:\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\datatables\FakePcsTable.java:71: ')' expected

[javac]                                fpc.titleColor = Integer.decode("0x"  rset.getString("title_color"));

[javac]                                                                    ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\datatables\FakePcsTable.java:71: illegal start of expression

[javac]                                fpc.titleColor = Integer.decode("0x"  rset.getString("title_color"));

[javac]                                                                          ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\datatables\FakePcsTable.java:71: ';' expected

[javac]                                                                                    ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\datatables\FakePcsTable.java:73: ')' expected

[javac]                                fpc.nameColor = Integer.decode("0x"  rset.getString("name_color"));

[javac]                                                                  ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\datatables\FakePcsTable.java:73: illegal start of expression

[javac]                                fpc.nameColor = Integer.decode("0x"  rset.getString("name_color"));

[javac]                                                                        ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\datatables\FakePcsTable.java:73: ';' expected

[javac]                                                                                  ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\datatables\FakePcsTable.java:136: ')' expected

[javac]                        _log.log(Level.SEVERE, "Error while creating fake pc table: "  e.getMessage(), e);

[javac]                                                                                    ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\datatables\FakePcsTable.java:136: illegal start of expression

[javac]                        _log.log(Level.SEVERE, "Error while creating fake pc table: "  e.getMessage(), e);

[javac]                                                                                        ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\datatables\FakePcsTable.java:136: ';' expected

[javac]                                                                                                  ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\datatables\FakePcsTable.java:136: not a statement

[javac]                                                                                                      ^

[javac] C:\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\datatables\FakePcsTable.java:136: ';' expected

[javac]                                                                                                        ^

[javac] 11 errors

How can i Fix this ?

omg ty vampir ..i was make it manual and i was lazy to delete every "+" and i change them with "space" :P

Preety wrong way :DD.... dont pick "+" itself, pick "+" with some spaces and replace it with smthing :P!

• 1 month later...

i want to put the name color: FF0000 (red) but i cannot right words... only numbers, how i can put this red color?

btw very nice share

EDIT: i just put 10.000 karma to fake npc and it have red name

Ow some! thanks for share it!

shot00005vm.png

EDIT:

ADOPT IN ONE EXECUTE

Here is the SQL script for you to change all your L2Guards to Human Archer w/ Infinity Bow

and a modification to fake_pcs table design.

-- ------------------
-- Script by d0ds™ --
-- ------------------

-- INSERT ALL L2Guard INFO INTO face_pcs TABLE IN OUN EXECUTE

-- ############## START ##############

-- THIS ALTER TABLE MODIFIES THE title_color, and name_color INTO VARCHAR FROM INT TO HUNDLE HEX COLOR CODE
-- SINCE IT WAS int AS DEFAULT.
ALTER TABLE fake_pcs CHANGE title_color title_color VARCHAR(11);
ALTER TABLE fake_pcs CHANGE name_color name_color VARCHAR(11);

-- INSERT DATA
INSERT INTO fake_pcs 
(
npc_id,
race,
sex,
class,
title,
title_color,
name,
name_color,
hair_style,
hair_color,
face,
mount,
team,
hero,
pd_under,
pd_under_aug,
pd_head,
pd_head_aug,
pd_rhand,
pd_rhand_aug,
pd_lhand,
pd_lhand_aug,
pd_gloves,
pd_gloves_aug,
pd_chest,
pd_chest_aug,
pd_legs,
pd_legs_aug,
pd_feet,
pd_feet_aug,
pd_back,
pd_back_aug,
pd_lrhand,
pd_lrhand_aug,
pd_hair,
pd_hair_aug,
pd_hair2,
pd_hair2_aug,
pd_rbracelet,
pd_rbracelet_aug,
pd_lbracelet,
pd_lbracelet_aug,
pd_deco1,
pd_deco1_aug,
pd_deco2,
pd_deco2_aug,
pd_deco3,
pd_deco3_aug,
pd_deco4,
pd_deco4_aug,
pd_deco5,
pd_deco5_aug,
pd_deco6,
pd_deco6_aug,
enchant_effect,
pvp_flag,
karma,
fishing,
fishing_x,
fishing_y,
fishing_z,
invisible)

-- SELECT ALL L2Guard npc FROM npc TABLE AND INSERT INTO face_pcs TABLE
SELECT
id , '0', '0', '93', title, 'CC0000', name, 'FFFFFF', '4', '2', '1', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '6619', '1', '0', '0', '15582', '0', '16169', '0', '15579', '0', '15585', '0', '14609', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '6', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0' FROM npc WHERE type = "L2Guard";

-- ############## END ##############

PREVIEW

69470452.jpg

22697317.jpg

By d0ds at 2010-11-13

thx for this edit d0ds... it help me very much with my npc's

• 3 weeks later...

This Patch is for Freya client...

Preview:

shot00014fakepcs.jpg

And The Patch --->

Core Side:

http://pastebin.com/3fgbwNKf (Credits to Mazoul For Reupload)

DataPack Side:

http://pastebin.com/uwa30z9h

And The Last One, SQL Side:

http://pastebin.com/SCL5NX23

PS: This SQL file, adds the fake PCs table, and this one Record of fake_pcs is the PK-Killer on The Preview Picture, if you like it, you can have it :D!

Ok, listen carefully, you have to replace the '60001'(or else npc_id) with the ID of the NPC that you wanna be transformed..

Thats how is this system works...

You need 1 Normal NPC and 1 Fake in order to make the Normal NPC, a Fake one :D....

- Added //reload fakenpcs :P

Credits To --> "FBIagent" For First Release, "janiii" From L2JServer Forum for Freya release and //reload feature

(I Just shared it because there is no other one around for freya rev, the //reload is not posted on l2j forum(dead links, so i find it on google, but still janiii credits, and last, they make too much patches, so easily someone can get confused :D, this one is working perfect on freya and its tested and created on my source(the patch is not made by me, its just cleaned and you dont have to do anything, like searching on google for //reload feature like i did :P!))

hey bro, how do we make the announcement without the word Announcement: .. just like yours... or that is a start up message? can you share how to do it? thanks in advance...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...