Warcraft and Counter Strike Moderators wanted!

Maxtor

Hello im looking for Warcraft and Counter Strike Moderators .

For new categories:

- WOW,Dota etc..

- Cs

Please reply only here. Do not pm me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maxcheaters.com V3 Updated

5) Warcraft Section

- World of Warcraft General Discussion

(Childboard) [Reign Of Chaos & Frozen Throne] – [Dota]

- World of Warcraft Exploits

(Suggest more categories here)

6) Counter Strike Section

- Counter Strike General Discussion

- Counter Strike Private Servers

- Counter Strike Exploits

(Suggest more categories here)

7) MMORPG Section

8 ) Multiplayer Games Section

9) Offtopic

Check the blue sentences and suggest more categories here. Im waiting!

I can handle it with Cs Moderating...

I am famous in Greece(huh psonio :P) I have my own server with name : Np Team.Ask every cs gamer... ;)

Everyday full of players.I am playing since 1999.I am sure I can give a hand! :)

(btw: I am not a new member of mxc...,I am nS.. :) )

I can give some help on cs 1.6 forum. Thats true about blane.

I once had a personal dedicated server that some players used to connect(all over the world). I know most of the admin cmds. It's a good suggestion to build a mxc cs 1.6 server.

I can say i'm quite good in cs, you can check me on bnb lan servers with the name [LeGaCy]GoDLiKe^

P.S: I wanna add that i play since 1.4-1.5, that is about 6 years.

I play CS since I was 6, so yeah,  I can do it ;)

I have also done some great posts about WoW, but you choose maxtor

I suggest for Warcraft mods : darkywizard7, thelasthero, anath3ma, and me :P

I suggest for CS mods        : hax0r, Blane, Anni

I can give some help on cs 1.6 forum. Thats true about blane.

I once had a personal dedicated server that some players used to connect(all over the world). I know most of the admin cmds. It's a good suggestion to build a mxc cs 1.6 server.

Thanks for your words :)

Building our own server moderating by us it's a good idea!Maxtor I have the cheapest host in the world(pm me for futher infos ;) )

Being admin for like 3years I know all the commands of rCon and amx mod :)

Your proposals are quite good!

I've started wow too but I am no yet so experienced so I can give a big hand only in cs :)

C'mon maxtor go on!!! :P

Just kiddin' it's your decision of course...

I just say I am toO experienced in cs... :P[LastHero can confirm that toO :P]

i Don't agree about anathema cause he doesn't have the proper behavior.. Darkywizard7 i don't see him to active.. i think mods should be 2 max not a "wall army"

For Warcraft:notbastard and  k4rrm4arr0ws and Thanos123

(or Cs dunno what they prefer)

And for Cs: about blane dunno i don't see anything special from him..  but if he is so expert in Cs go on (tha diksei stin poria) nether for anni i don't agree

and dunno who else but he must have EXPERT knowledge in CS not just have the title "Mod"

for CS Notbastard and who else you want..

Counter Strike mod for me since i can share hacks, reply to any problems since i play Counter strike 2 years ...  :o

@Hax0r, i give you my vote. You can become a great Counter strike moderator.  ;)

@NotAbastard is an old member and i believe he can become a great mod  8)

@It's not important if you know the Rcon commands. Maxtor will not setup a server. He just recruit some moderators who may moderate the Counter Strike's section  :)

i Don't agree about anathema cause he doesn't have the proper behavior.. Darkywizard7 i don't see him to active.. i think mods should be 2 max not a "wall army"

For Warcraft:notbastard and k4rrm4arr0s and maybe Thanos123

And for Cs: about blane dunno i don't see anything special from him..  but if he is so expert in Cs go on (tha diksei stin poria) nether for anni i don't agree

and dunno who else but he must have EXPERT knowledge in CS not just have the title "Mod"

I saying again...I amnot begging for this damn title....I am an old member(nS if you remember) and I am saying that I've been admin for like 3 years and know everything on rcon and amx mod...I know I haven't done many shares cuz I think I can make like 1000 shares on offtopics with progs and such things but I believe that this forum has not created for sharing OFFTOPIC progs...I mean...It has began with l2...anyway I don't tell anything or begging...I just say I know much and I can handle it with cs...Ask anyone you want ;)

(nothing personal)

Blane.

For Warcraft:notbastard and k4rrm4arr0s and maybe Thanos123

/agree with yout comment about anth3ma, he(or she) got -2 once, and is replying negatively for every share, but he ( or she) hell, he knows a lot about WoW.

Darkywizard is active, but he doesn't post that much.

And for the others... Thx ^^

I think that i am the most suitable member for the  CS moderator's rank. I can share hacks, reply to any problems since i play Counter strike 2 years ...

@It's not important if you know the rcon commands. Maxtor will not setup a server. He just recruit for some moderators who will able to moderate the CS section, maybe.

I didn't mean at all the second thing you said pff omg i am talking about the FIRST part if you can answer to the questions problems of members.. Also i don't want you and for other reasons anyway  these is not a topic for flame for (diamaxes) but  for suggestions..

@Blane  i said dunno if you are or not from your posts i said that i didn't see anything special.. If you are so good we will see ^^

Also I want Warcraft Section we must create a DOta team :P

Right!I am here!!!

Here's blane talking... :P

i know many things on cs man... :D

Anyway I don't want to argue with you(br0) and I don't want to convince anyone....I'm waiting for maxtor to answer :P

(just changed account for this damn,no reason, -1 on my karma) :)

Counter Strike mod for me since i can share hacks, reply to any problems since i play Counter strike 2 years ...  :o

@Hax0r, i give you my vote. You can become a great Counter strike moderator.  ;)

@It's not important if you know the Rcon commands. Maxtor will not setup a server. He just recruit some moderators who may moderate the Counter Strike's section  :)

I don't flame to anyone. These are my opinions my friend 8)

(hope this won't be considered as spam...)

Thanks for your vote. :D However, nobody talked about a vote :P

PS:How do you know that maxtor won't setup a server?

Ok guys now it is time to calm down. We should not raise the tones of our voices given the chance to be mods :) We are family, and only Maxtor can decide, so arguing will not help ;)

Thx to Anni for suggesting me, and nazgoul :)