{Exploit} Baium exploit (Works on DN Dragon) (For people who need Baium's Blood)

setokaiba

Hey guys you all know that annoying Pippet knife quest? Oh so you have been camping Baium for so long never got to hitting him? Too annoyed to do the long quest to get inside? No more i bring you Baim's blood in 3 easy steps!

First log in your charecter which needs that blood oh so much go to tower of insolence last floor of course

Second step ask a buddy preferable a tank form some bigger farming clan to aggro baium and bring him near the gate (if he stands right next to entrance gate and baium is after him it will be best.

Third and final step hit Baium through the gate (/target baium /attack) and pray he is close enough to the gate which never opens but weirdly enough you can hit through at close range....if your lucky and dont miss 50 shots in a row You hit poof earned your quest item :)

Also if you have a pp friend ask him for all def buffs +zerk+haste+guid so you don't miss or die so fast by Baium's AOE's (they can hit you even if you are outside!!!)

Might be patched or lead to banning on some server i will not be held responsible if so happens after all it is an exploit :)

Thanks for share, it may helps who do not knows :P Btw, it was working since 1-2 years. Also, works on Supreme.

Np as long as i am gonna spam mind as well share the exploits i know :)

Where did i say u did wrong in posting it? Ur sharing info and so am i. It works pretty well and if u get caught u get temporary ban. What's so wrong with what i wrote?!?!?

M8 sorry it was nto directed at you it was directed at Hub he seems to hate people sharing :)

It will not help on dragon anyway. Those allys think only about kill baium, not helping other ppls

Well.. u never know when u get lucky. I know a few guys who got got their retail using this bug in DNET. :)

lol now i get again at this share i saw this

[Hidden post: You need 50 posts or become a Donator or Platinum Member to see it. You currently have 155.]

What is this?

Dunno, usually if I don't see a post I make a reply and then I see it.