epiloge sever

ageloudixD

Question

2 answers to this question

l2jserver h l2jfree.

Διάλεξε ένα απο αυτά τα 2.

Είναι και τα δύο πολύ καλά

Η l2jfree δεν έχει πάει ακόμα σε epilogue.. οπότε l2jserver είναι η καλύτερη επιλογή.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I contacted Ave for a custom launcher on December 22, and purchased it on December 27. Ave promised to deliver after new year's eve. I gave him an extense deadline for an entire month, until January 27, which is today.   Ave stopped responding in Discord in January 13. I tried messaging him multiple times, and never received an answer again.   Yesterday, I used another account to try to get an answer from him in Skype. He answered instantly, which means he was actively ignoring me in the other account. When I told him who I was, he proceeded to block me in Skype.   I understand being busy or not having time, but he never mentioned any of those being the case. He agreed to the job and confirmed it, asked for a deadline himself, and confirmed that it would be "easily done by then". At this point he proceeded to ghost me for the rest of the month, never answering again. and never delivered anything. Sadly there is nothing to see here but a regular scam.
    • Hello.  I added this on aCis401 but i found some serious problems on the code. First of all i updated all sql queries and i removed the character_memo_alt (its useless) and instead i saved everything in character_memo. All custom edits on Gameclient.java caused a serious problem (WARNING on GS) when a players was logging out. I found this part useless too so i removed it. Then i removed all Tournament arenas and OutOfZoneTask (i found them useless too because all games are instanced). Another bug is :when a team is on countdown to port in, for those 10 seconds was able to register on another game. That caused serious issues if another team join the Q and could port your team on next game before you finish the active one. And last bug is with the pets. Instance is not handled upon teleport in arena so enemies cannot kill your pet. I fixed more things for sure but i don't remember something else big.    Its a very good system if you can manage to fix/update. I don't recommend it for live server as it is.   Keep up.
    • still missing infinite odyssey 
    • Hello, so I was wondering do phantom summomers have Soulless demon contract debuff (mana drain) in Hellbound chronicle like L2Reborn? Was thinking of going phantom summoner if i could farm with Soulless (Shadow's 30% xp steal is too much to me) Thx!
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock