Mana Potions

gkara

It doesn't matter if the L2W is for interlude or C4 or C5, they don't have a function called Use mana pots,, but, there is a way to auto-use mp pot when you have low MP. This way is by writing a script.

I'll give you my auto-mp pot script and you can try it.

LINK for my script:

http://rapidshare.com/files/80787320/MANA_POT.SEC.html

This script has the following lines:

LABEL(MANA POT) 

CharStatus(MP,<,25)

{

USEITEM(Mana Potion[iD=728])

DELAY(50)

DELAY(50)

DELAY(50)

DELAY(50)

}

DELAY(75)

CALL(MANA POT)

-------------------

That means:

LABEL = the name of the label

Charstatus = how much HP / MP / CP should the char have to continue with the IF function

{ = IF starts

} = IF ends

Useitem = The name and ID of the item it's going to use

Delay = how many ms should it wait to continue (else it won't work correctly or it'll "LAG")

CALL = Go to function (calls a label)

-------------------

How to use the script:

You have to paste that file in the Script folder inside the l2walker folder (both for IG and OOG walker)

(IG = In Game; OOG = Out Of Game)

now,, with IG walker, you should press "HOME" key to open the window and click in "script run"; look for Mana Pot script and click run,, now, play or bot freely of using MP pot manually, it will use it automatically

With the OOG is almost the same, the difference is that it doesn't have the script run/make button,, it just have a "script" button, wich is the last button where it says "char", "party", "inv", "skills", "buffs, buddy", "clan" and it finally says "SCRIPT". Click on "script", select the mana pot script and run,, same as in IG walker.

u can try to use without script  , but u see empty slots at buff bar at items , u need to try until u find the enchanted mana , and think about mana consumption during xp/spoil

WTF are u talking about?

What has to do to make it without script with the empty slots at buff bar, or enchanted mana?

and what do u mean with mana consumption during xp/spoil? u mean that uses mana pot when u spoil or gain xp? that makes no sense,, the idea is to use mana pots when u have low mp and that script uses 5 mana pots when u have less than 25% mp,, or u can change it if u know about scripts,,

In a few words,, I don't understand ur idea,, plz tell me what u mean

heres the mana pot script i used to use on l2gold.

Label(main)
CharStatus(MP,<,50) //>>> VERIFY IF CHAR MP IS LOW THAN 50%   <<<//
{
Label(MANA)
DELAY(300) //>>> MANA POT DELAY (30000=30 SECONDS)   <<<//
CharStatus(MP,<,60) //>>> IF CHAR MP IS LOW THAN 70% USE MANA POT AGAIN    <<<//
{
Call(MANA)
}
}
DELAY(50)
Call(main)

credits go to whoever made it, you know who you are. because i dont.

what i said is ...

how to use enchanted mana pots , without using scripts , but the downside is that you use them from a specific time to time ( ex: in bs with pp/he i use enchanted mana once 600 sec , with spoiler in catacombs once every 120 sec )

the server where i play doesn't recharge mp at once when u hit mana pot, it recharges over a period of time

heres the mana pot script i used to use on l2gold.

Label(main)
CharStatus(MP,<,50) //>>> VERIFY IF CHAR MP IS LOW THAN 50%   <<<//
{
Label(MANA)
DELAY(300) //>>> MANA POT DELAY (30000=30 SECONDS)   <<<//
CharStatus(MP,<,60) //>>> IF CHAR MP IS LOW THAN 70% USE MANA POT AGAIN    <<<//
{
Call(MANA)
}
}
DELAY(50)
Call(main)

credits go to whoever made it, you know who you are. because i dont.

1st, Don't post it if i have just poster my script before

2nd, that script is good, but I would make some fixes,, like, reducing the delay from 300 to 50 and the second charstatus to 80 or something like that,,

btw, I had already posted MY script,, so u don't have to spam by posting something that is already posted and fixed, I also wrote the explanations so he can make his own script and need nothing else.

what i said is ...

how to use enchanted mana pots , without using scripts , but the downside is that you use them from a specific time to time ( ex: in bs with pp/he i use enchanted mana once 600 sec , with spoiler in catacombs once every 120 sec )

the server where i play doesn't recharge mp at once when u hit mana pot, it recharges over a period of time

look, u can make ur own script for using enchanted mana pots or whatever name it has and won't be useless bcz with timer u can run out of mp or just waste too much pots and that would be useless,,

U could take my script and add the delay that that mana pot uses and also u should have to change the item name and item ID bcz anyway else it won't work.

PS: I think someone should lock this topic (I can't), I've already answered gkara's question and I think it worked for him bcz he sayed it was very helpfull

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

all mana script are the same, with more or less letters, more or less ms for wait, and different % to use

the one i use is this

LABEL(mpot)
DELAY(200)
CharStatus(MP,<=,10)
{
USEITEM(Mana Potion[iD=1805])
}
JMP(mpot)