Exploits,Guides,Hacks and other!

Here is a url that u can find many cheats for all rpg games...

http://skryer.com/

It costs 24,50$ per year but i cannot afford this coz i'm taking only 30 Euro per week :S

so if sum1 can pay plz post all cheats for every game here ;P

i am registred on tault.com if u are intrested in something.......but my opinion is that site is a big scam like evry forums that make u pay ...because the admin is one noob that just say "wrong section here" or "no spaming" if you tell something about a server

A little fun with model editing.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

* 1. Launch MyWacraftStudio.

* 2. Open Patch.mpq.

* 3. Navigate to world/wmo/PVP/fence.

* 4. Extract these to your desktop.

The correct directory structure should be like this: world/wmo/PVP/fence . If you have to, you can create it yourself.

* 5. Open wmo.mpq . Find a small .wmo file and extract it to the same folder as above. Once you have extracted it, you need to rename it as follows:

Alliance fence - ArathiAllianceFence.wmo

Horde fence - ArathiHordeFence.wmo

The files with 000 in them, delete!

* 7. You should now have something like this: world/wmo/PVP/fence and 2 files in that directory. Now, just move the whole World directory to your World of Warcraft/data folder.

* 8. Log on and enjoy.

~~ Not my exploit although I didn't see it posted here. ~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS many of you know if you try to name your character or pet "Blizzard" it will not allow you.

But, if you named your character or pet "Blïzzard" it will accept no problem. The trick is to substitute special characters for letters. The game allows all of the following special characters in names:

ï î è ë ê ç î ì Ä Å É æ Æ ô ö ò û ù ÿ Ö Ü á í ó ú ñ Ñ

(i tested all of these, if you know more, please let us know! )

The neat part is that inside the game it is nearly impossible to tell the difference from the special character to the real one.

name your pet "jackáss" if you want! or "Onyxìa" -- so many possibilities

Inside the game, Blïzzard looks so much like Blizzárd looks like Blìzzárd looks like Blizzard....ppl cant tell the difference.

Better yet, sending you /tells is VERY tough so you will enjoy lots of privacy. Want to have a name that looks like that jerk guild leader? How about a name that looks like the name of the #1 guild leader of the opposing faction?

These characters are all allowed. Enjoy coming up with some creative names for both your pets and your characters.

To type these special characters, hold down the ALT key and on your number pad, press a 3 digit number. ALT 136-170 will get all of them.

Example: ALT+141 will display ì

OR you can just bring up this post and copy (CTRL C) and paste in the game (CTRL V) the characters.

ï î è ë ê ç î ì Ä Å É æ Æ ô ö ò û ù ÿ Ö Ü á í ó ú ñ Ñ

ps. had some fun today with this. Created a new level 1 dwarf named Onyxìa and went to Ironforge. Using the dueling exploit, i started dueling people and they see the message "Xandar has defeated Onyxìa in a duel" lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I O NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS INFO

i will post a lot tomorow...i have a little bit of work now,and need to see FC STEAUA in the UEFA Coup:)0

Here is a url that u can find many cheats for all rpg games...

http://skryer.com/

It costs 24' date='50$ per year but i cannot afford this coz i'm taking only 30 Euro per week :S

so if sum1 can pay plz post all cheats for every game here ;P[/quote']

sorry to say it , but its bullshit. :twisted:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...