[Help]Add a Custom Chat

Spidey*

Question

Hello everyone?

Somebody could help me about to add a new chat like Hero voice with a different color?

It could be a chat only for donators for example.

I registered a new chat at chat handlers with ID=11

I registered the chat at Say2.Java..

What else i have to do?

6 answers to this question

uh.

i never see smth like that .. any guide any share nothing

also i never played in server with that ..:)

I have, they had a language system, when you logged in you were prompted to choose a language and then u used the - symbol and you could talk with players that had the same lang with you. E.x: CharName(Greek): blabla, you could choose a different language whenever you wanted. Kinda cool.

I have, they had a language system, when you logged in you were prompted to choose a language and then u used the - symbol and you could talk with players that had the same lang with you. E.x: CharName(Greek): blabla, you could choose a different language whenever you wanted. Kinda cool.

^^ hope somebody share it with us :)

as you say its kinda cool :D

Yeah i remember that.

At l2tehgamers was it.

We used this ~> -

It was pretty cool =)

Idk about how you must make it.

Yeah i remember that.

At l2tehgamers was it.

We used this ~> -

It was pretty cool =)

Idk about how you must make it.

Yup. :) I guess there was a db value on the char table that would define which language he used and then a custom chat instance that would broadcast the chat to every player that has the same language, seems simple but... ><