interlude L2 UnderWorld x1000

alexak0s1

Actually his mistake was that he adverised his server in a TOP hackers / cheaters site and then he is waiting to be boasted. Lol meng , gl with your server but I don't see it for too long online... XD

Server down (Having fun with phx Funny flood)<--- not mehh

Actually his mistake was that he adverised his server in a TOP hackers / cheaters site and then he is waiting to be boasted. Lol meng , gl with your server but I don't see it for too long online... XD

thats supposed to test his pack xD but what to test in this pack that he got...

xSweeTV1olenCex is one of the most retarded Greeks that can ever exist here.

FIRST, he has NO KNOWLEDGE of Lineage 2

SECOND, ALL of his servers are shit

THIRD, in every one of his servers it's only for archers

FOURTH, he doesn't even know GM commands

FIFTH, he doesn't even know how to fix and add things unless it's included in the preconfigured pack

Hey, but good job for a start. At least your advertisement was not just two sentences like your LiNEaGe iI V1013Nc3 thread. Your server is a joke.

By the way, if you're 31 years old and still stuck in Lineage than that's a sign to GET A LIFE.

FIFTH, he doesn't even know how to fix and add things unless it's included in the preconfigured pack

Hey, but good job for a start. At least your advertisement was not just two sentences like your LiNEaGe iI V1013Nc3 thread. Your server is a joke.

By the way, if you're 31 years old and still stuck in Lineage than that's a sign to GET A LIFE.

Couldn't say it better.

I'm offtopic , but this is one of the lol-phrases that u could ever use. So what if he is 31 , 55 or 101 y.o.? Do u know his "adiction" and the ammount of it? Do u know him IRL? If he got a family and the rest of things that RL consists in u?

Learn being polite in this damn forum. Some of u don't even respect other's personal life, by having internet anonimity as protection!!

P.S.: NO I'm not 31 y.o....not even close..i need some years more.

I'm offtopic , but this is one of the lol-phrases that u could ever use. So what if he is 31 , 55 or 101 y.o.? Do u know his "adiction" and the ammount of it? Do u know him IRL? If he got a family and the rest of things that RL consists in u?

Learn being polite in this damn forum. Some of u don't even respect other's personal life, by having internet anonimity as protection!!

P.S.: NO I'm not 31 y.o....not even close..i need some years more.

IF he'd be 31 he wouldn't post crap like this:

Go -1 karma for bad word i m owner on underworld dude i m 31 year old is  and next don't cry

His server would have at least some protection (after all, he's 31 and he's having a paying job, of course) and he wouldn't open a server like this. PWNINGZZZ with GM's +3000 bow in server like this is kids dream, not adults. Also, it would've been G. EP. as well not IL.

This guy may be 13, not 31.

Note: It's NOT a flame, just a conclusion I made, so don't jump on ya' high horses.

Server has been on to morrow L2JBattle anti hack full.. No bugs, Skill work's 100% olympiad 100% lifestone augmenter 100% all 100%

So welcome back !

=Try you cheat on my server if you need thanks!=

I work hard for this and i think now is completed.

Server has been on to morrow L2JBattle anti huck full.. No bugs, Skill work's 100% olympiad 100% lifestone augmenter 100% all 100%

So welcome back !

=Try you cheat on my server if you need thanks!=

I work hard for this and i think now is completed.

i will give second chance to ur server!But i don't think that is anti-hackable :p

So good luck to ur server,u will need it!