Dexternet Or Arion?

Dariuse

Dexternet Or Arion?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Dexternet Or Arion?

• Dexternet x4
    • Arion x4
    • Both are Fail!!!

Eh, i would say Arion, and the answer to "why?" ...

Make a little power lvl, help a few, make 2-3 pvp's and ppl would start looking after you :)

Unwriten law of l2.

and why you would not do the same in Dex ?

and why you would not do the same in Dex ?

DEX is full of old players that are already known, if you wanna "glow" in a relative new server, that idea might help a little, you wanna make something similar in DEX it would take a longgggg time ...

dex ppl yes are old, so they dont need lot of items and sell them.

arion ones need items so they buy.

=> items are much cheaper in dex then arion :) and u find much more of them.

dex ppl yes are old, so they dont need lot of items and sell them.

arion ones need items so they buy.

=> items are much cheaper in dex then arion :) and u find much more of them.

Well, i was thinking about it in a different way, why do i have to farm 2-3 months with bots to buy some A/S/S80 grade and join a random clan to fight against well organized clans until i prove i am worthy to be recruited in a better clan, when i can bot in a new server, buy the best gear i can find on the market or craft it, kill random players or gang partyes and kill 2-3-4 of them with my 2-3 mates ? After that we can set a price on our heads as mercenaries or join a good and organized clan for the win :) I was doing this with 5 friends in c3-c4-c5-c6 in low rates servers.

I still remember old lineage2world where i was the only archer in c4 with a cloaked blue wolf armor and BOP+16 :) For me this style of playing is old school.

But everyone is free to see the things as they like :)

I still remember old lineage2world where i was the only archer in c4 with a cloaked blue wolf armor and BOP+16 :)

bs. u could be the only one with such gear only in c2, early c3. cuz in end fo 3 half server had a/s +15 items, cloaked sets.

bs. u could be the only one with such gear only in c2, early c3. cuz in end fo 3 half server had a/s +15 items, cloaked sets.

Ye, you are right, to much time passed. In c3 we were bugging with ss lag and stuff like that :) After that was wipe because everyone was selling +10+15 items :) And yep, i c4 i got S gear +15 cloaked from a clan mate ...

u cant play in nether one of those 2 if u dont have friends to help you,u cant start from 0 especially on dex without knowing anyone coz ,dex is on for 2 years so all nabs got items and all nabs will pk you just for fun

+ u have to be no lifer to be someone in those servers

huh ? For both servers you must be no lifer....

u must be a no lifer to play any game, if u dont know how to treat a internet vice then quit real life too

u cant play in nether one of those 2 if u dont have friends to help you,u cant start from 0 especially on dex without knowing anyone coz ,dex is on for 2 years so all nabs got items and all nabs will pk you just for fun

+ u have to be no lifer to be someone in those servers

lot of new ppl are now "someone"

and since all "noobs" got items, clans got even more, so if u prove u are trusty and good at smth, clans will give u very fast items, even RB jewels. etc.

in the clan i m now , leader give rb jewels and even dynasty sets for new ppl as well, not even noble and so long.

and belive me we are now in best ally on dex.

and lvl, ofc with 2 hours/day and using ur head u can be lvl 76 in 2 months. (for fun) :))

better then box in lol servers to be hero, cuz someone bux even more than u, and play every day to buy lol sh!ty epic, or use phx and have no more fun of this GAME.

author is banned, also its a little bit old.

about stats,

Dexternet Or Arion?

Dexternet x4 - 15 (39.5%)

Arion x4 - 18 (47.4%)

Both are Fail!!! - 5 (13.2%)