[HELP]Interlude dynasty Armor

Dev

Allright I have seen that the simple dynasty armors in interlude I mean Robe , Light , Heavy I repeat the simple ones are way different in the gracia clients I want someone to help me or to give me ready adapted files so I will put the real dynasty armor in the shop I mean the authentic one from interlude because it's more beautiful and there animations rock .. Please if someone could adapt the files and create them available to epilogue gracia client I would apreceate it

TY

Well sorry to tell friend is hard work and be too complicated to be adapted for animation and good long time and I do not think anyone else to do free greetings.

Yea actually I can do it easy it's not that hard work I just was saying that the authentic Dynasty armor from interlude is way more beautiful than the ones animation on final gracia clients etc.. Do you agree ?

Yea actually I can do it easy it's not that hard work I just was saying that the authentic Dynasty armor from interlude is way more beautiful than the ones animation on final gracia clients etc.. Do you agree ?

yes I agree about animation but not from easy work because is not copy animation and paste in other client you need adapt it with Unreal Cracked from Gildor but anyway you can do it easy I want see what :P a trick eh ehj