[HOT SHARE] L2 Sublimity Walker

TILEMACHOS

AVG thinks everything is a virus... nothing is 100% share, but I can tell you that my friend uses this method and it works.

my internet always stopped working when I installed Kaspersky XD. I currently dont even have an anti virus, I have better methods of detecting viruses, one being not running every file you see.

my internet always stopped working when I installed Kaspersky XD. I currently dont even have an anti virus, I have better methods of detecting viruses, one being not running every file you see.

lol you read my mind

That s my way too

Antiviruses for me are just stuppid programs...

I ll never use one of those...

i hope i can open more than 2 clients with the files u gave us ;P

Well guys i'm fully back...

I finished some works i had to to this week..!

So tonight i ll try to make a new system that will be capable running more than 2 clients..

I have to find the way :)

Just be patient

P.s. : Paokole dn mou aresi to signature sou katholou re file

So tonight i ll try to make a new system that will be capable running more than 2 clients..

I think it's hard 'couse you got disconnected if you log more then 2 client from same pc.. I guess it's for ip...? ???

*Sincerely i don't think is only for ip 'couse if you have more then 1 pc you can open client without get disconnected... so what it 'could be? A mix of ip/Mac address?

Sorry if i said something stupid but i'm trying to learn how it work xD

With battleping+sandboxie you could multibox (4 box at least)... but now that battleping end his trial period probably not a lot of ppl gonna pay for it..

Do you have some good ideas about how open more then 2 box?

Ok thats my prob , I somehow managed to run walker through this guide, Suddenly after 10 days my walker wont verify anymore.

Everytime im trying to verify with l2auth im geting no response just the message on l2auth : "Uknown Parameter: II\l22.exe"

Uknown Parameter:

Also it changes the Host file (dunno why) i replace it with the right Host for walker but Nothign><

Any ideas? Ty.

From today walker in l2sublimity don't work anymore...

You don't see any skill or items on settings..

How to solve?

changing ip?

*  Today at 11:47:22 AM  *

With system you did we don't need host file.. so... how to change ip connection?

*23:37 GMT +1*

Now it work again O_o

• 2 weeks later...

With new Royal Update in Nova you get disconnected everytime you try to log in...

They've obviously changed something..

TILEMACHOS could you check?

Thanks in advance

Regards

___

sorry for double post.. i already edited last one 3 times... and i want it up

___

With new Royal Update in Nova you get disconnected everytime you try to log in...

They've obviously changed something..

TILEMACHOS could you check?

Thanks in advance

Regards

___

sorry for double post.. i already edited last one 3 times... and i want it up

___

it's not a double post since u've replied after over 24 hours

Atayaia Told me in Pm that Sublimity walker doesn't working anymore cause of the update they made...

Tonight i ll try to break in again :)

If i get results i ll post a new thread