[L2J] L2Spinn 50+ ONLINE!

DreamStage

Omfg i can't enter in the site the host message all the time...i have restart my router 2 times and wait more than 15 minutes..also i have do the command in cmd pff i dont know what i must do...

yeah it works for me when on proxy.

anyway nice job, some people with s84 already and it's not up for 10 hours yet.

so, to sum this up:

mages are pu$$ies

fighters can kill all.

thanks, I'm not a linemage fan but that's a joke taken out of proportions actually.

and now for armor impressions:

light dynasty armor - 50 mobs near to eachother... 1 hour farm = You've got it

heavy dynasty armor - scattered mobs... 2 hours of farm = You've got it

robe dynasty armor - scarce mobs/mobs near darkwater dragons ... it takes fovrever for a mage.

dynasty weapon farm - hard mobs, taking mages out easy

icarus weapon farm - easy mobs, 2 shots for mages/fighters.

for now it's easier to get vesper armors than dynasty.

this server needs a lot of work.

o god i was try to open it wih proxy and the result <<success>> but when i try to make an account and put all the information there isnt any button like ok or submit!!!

wtf??

yeah it works for me when on proxy.

anyway nice job, some people with s84 already and it's not up for 10 hours yet.

so, to sum this up:

mages are pu$$ies

fighters can kill all.

thanks, I'm not a linemage fan but that's a joke taken out of proportions actually.

and now for armor impressions:

light dynasty armor - 50 mobs near to eachother... 1 hour farm = You've got it

heavy dynasty armor - scattered mobs... 2 hours of farm = You've got it

robe dynasty armor - scarce mobs/mobs near darkwater dragons ... it takes fovrever for a mage.

dynasty weapon farm - hard mobs, taking mages out easy

icarus weapon farm - easy mobs, 2 shots for mages/fighters.

for now it's easier to get vesper armors than dynasty.

this server needs a lot of work.

I just saw one "Titan" with vesper set, because yesterday we had a problem with people creating accounts to get adena....

About ur balanced pve:

Fighters have more p def

Mobs have more m def

Conclunsion: Off Course mages are going to get more hits.

About Dynasty is easy to get, because u still have vesper to farm , vorpal , eligia. Get the picture? Your at Freya not Gracia anymore.

And who are you in game?

I'm not playing there anymore... since the server seems to be similar (if not identical) to all other "freya" /b/ servers.

1. so it's ok to make farming way harder for mages than fighters, it's how most freyatard server roll now. titan is the way to go, if you like mages then you're royally fucked.

2. what I commented on is that you even made dynasty robe sets an order of magnitude harder to get than light armor/heavy armor parts which just proves my opinion further more.

About ur balanced pve:

Fighters have more p def

Mobs have more m def

Conclunsion: Off Course mages are going to get more hits.

sure, whatever dude it just proves my point furthermore.

Seriously lol, dude maybe you should think everything trough before you make this post. Mages can kill mobs in PI with few shots, so fast icarus weapons for you, not so fast for fighters. Also most classes cant solo Soda mobs, but mages can, unless you`re lvl 61 and think u can kill all mobs and go fast to the top. You have more skills than Surrender to <Element> or curse gloom and some nuke skills, ofc you are going to fail like this. I`ve seen many mages killing the Soda mobs with fear so i think you are just to lazy to think.

PS what the hell, why website and server are down?

well, if getting icarus parts is easier than getting dynasty weapons then what it means? It means that it's a serious mistake.

I'm not saying that mages can't kill those mobs but look at the proportion: on server start titan(79) with a grade could tank half a room of those mobs meanwhile a sh/necro could hardly manage killing one (also 79). Daggers did 4k backstabs into those mobs while mages did 250 (s grade weapons without elements)

You could buy a vesper weapon for 3 glits (1 tvt) and farming for vesper was very very hard. When You bought a vesper armor part You got 3 from shop ...

and so on, so many mistakes.

Don't defend a $hitty server like this man and don't offend me, I've tested many servers here... you've just got 11 posts and a loudmouth.

I've been here 3 years

And I'm writing on this topic simply because there's a lot of room for improvement but probably dreamstage will just screw it and watch this server die in a week or 2.

next Tard server please

Mages damage depend on level and those mobs are lvl 86, while you are 79, ofc your damage sucks then. You rush into so small things too soon i think, also mages dont have to be good debuffers/tankers/damage dealers, those mobs are meant for party groups, so get a healer friend and kill them lol. Titan in the other hand have buffs to tank and damage much so i dont see a big problem here at all.

And what does the fact i have 11 posts have to do with anything? It makes me a less person? I defend a server if i think its right. What can one admin do against so many people who only cry about my class is so weak i cant kill no one, wää wää T_T, im pretty sure they got better things to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Players i have an announcement to make, spinn the owner of l2spinn server, got some isp problems, so thats why server was not online until now.

We are aware of the concerns you had, so in all my person as developer of l2spinn and all l2spinn staff i apologize. Server is back online, we already have some players who were before, and if you want, feel free to join again.

Check new system. And feel free to reply.