So I joined TvT

Lain

Asterios.tm is using a special serverpack (L2Phoenix) with active developers working over it daily. It's currently at rev 20.000++ which means that the pack is stable, with perfect performance and the proper features to run a server like that.

Asterios.tm is using a special serverpack (L2Phoenix) with active developers working over it daily. It's currently at rev 20.000++ which means that the pack is stable, with perfect performance and the proper features to run a server like that.

But it is at Russian :/

But it is at Russian :/

Even better. There are many russian Lineage II players, there are many russian REAL PROGRAMMERS with perfect knowledge, there are russians that can afford the proper equipment..

Yes, indeed, Russians have a great knowledge of PC, programming e.t.c, thats why most of the hackers are Russians, but do all Developers are Russians on this server? I doubt.

Even better. There are many russian Lineage II players, there are many russian REAL PROGRAMMERS with perfect knowledge, there are russians that can afford the proper equipment..

And if I want to play there? :(