[Share]Dynasty Epic Weapons + Black Vesper Armor [Interlude]

Hello guys well this time I share this pack of Dynasty Weapons painted with baclk & white combination and named Epic.

RdjA1.png

Iumwy.png

1248192025shot00003dm2.jpg

1248192092orcsuv.jpg

1248192023darrkelfo.jpg

weapon.png

armorv.png

Credits by Dracker for weapons and Cleo Chaos Master for Armor

Great weapons , dynasty bow >all

btw , are you gonna or have you already uploaded the black vesper armor(if yes please send a link)?Cause it will be a great combination with your weapons.

Thanks for sharing.

Great weapons , dynasty bow >all

btw , are you gonna or have you already uploaded the black vesper armor(if yes please send a link)?Cause it will be a great combination with your weapons.

Thanks for sharing.

well my friend here is the link you, not me but the link went up this well enjoy it.

Vesper Black Armor [interlude]

thanks a lot for all comments guys and sorry for mi mistake don't say is fully pack of Dynasty Weapons but only put 2 screen shots :)

thanks a lot for all comments guys and sorry for mi mistake don't say is fully pack of Dynasty Weapons but only put 2 screen shots :)

these weps are not yours?

Amazing work! Is very cool and beautiful but is set of weapons? Or only a bow and two handed? Please tell me if is set i download it! :)

Edit: I see it!

Whene you say it i write my reply and the page don't refreshed and i don't see it! Anyway thank you download it!

Hey CriticalError the sql file doesn't work! Look!

errorav.jpg

Please fix it and say us!

Edit: I make Mistake! the sql file from Divine weapons doesn't work this i don't try it because i can't download this file yet i must be wait 8 mins more.. Please look this topic! Click Here

Hey CriticalError the sql file doesn't work! Look!

errorav.jpg

Please fix it and say us!

man you need adapt it for your DB, not all DB are same, you only need make a count of how much row have in your DB and count how much have in SQL, there you see you need delete or add another row is very easy mate.