[Guide]Storm Screamer :)

Reptant_

The reason is that wind vulnerability only works vs other ppl who has wind in their weapon, and it decrease weapon atribute atk power.

I am not quite sure,doesn't this decrease wind defence of eney?

in my opinion at certification skills UD would be better than bost HP

maybe,but sup with barrier+ud?:P

Since Freya,enchanting on attributes is way bad/useless,since everyone is having too much resist

so(kinda off topic) enchanting skills on attributes(ex: backstab earth damage++) is useless?

Almost perfect guide..Could you please write similar guide for Mystic Muse please (cant find any here).

Also you shoud add undershirt and belt for your guide, because its easy to get lost what is best everytime they release new patch... Thank you!

Almost perfect guide..Could you please write similar guide for Mystic Muse please (cant find any here).

Also you shoud add undershirt and belt for your guide, because its easy to get lost what is best everytime they release new patch... Thank you!

it's impossible to make a perfect guide for a class, there are many styles to play a class-  but i have to admit again it's a good one :)