[L2j]L][Meredith Faction [Koofs Vs Noobs][No Donate]

Gekas®

they don't hit 5k omg. I logged in and I hot with mc 1-1,5k. Anyway I like the server :D

yep i joined with bot too and its normal i think now its more balanced.

i dont think that daggers are op any more.

downloading patch

ok.

One question. I can exchange the gb I have at my inventory? If yes where?

ah no you cant exchange it.

every new char have one gb .

anyway i will explain later on what you need that gb.

P.S : if someone join oly tell me if there are any problems because i havent test it.

Gekas, people are not adventuers because they like it... It is because they are overpowered as fuuck.

What the hell? Daggers give eachother 4000-5000 per blow. Sounds very normal right?

Plus your GM shop has a low selection of B grade weapons.

server opened today morning and 3 are full s =3k pvp ;sLOL

easy its already opened 1 day and half and there is a massive pvp all day.

The old meredith i liked relly much but yea faction server with big community isnt bad though >>

old meredith is still open just we open second server on same login.

I cant download the patch ;/ Tried 5 times on  mozilla and IE. Could someone host it on other page?

http://l2meredith.zapto.org/patch.rar

Gekas, people are not adventuers because they like it... It is because they are overpowered as fuuck.

What the hell? Daggers give eachother 4000-5000 per blow. Sounds very normal right?

Plus your GM shop has a low selection of B grade weapons.

i made sps class to test it and i pwn daggers :S

with normal items full b grade.

I may join good luck.

lol

easy its already opened 1 day and half and there is a massive pvp all day.

old meredith is still open just we open second server on same login.

http://l2meredith.zapto.org/patch.rar

i made sps class to test it and i pwn daggers :S

with normal items full b grade.

lol

lol for what?

lol for what?

he got suprised cause it the first time you will join on noob gve server that gm shop has not correct collisius radius,a server that is based on l2jteon, a server that daggers give facestab 3k and? for the last a server that almost all got s grades

1 hour i logged was cool pvping (i was sps) no daggers found then suddenly on pm came 3 daggers 1 hit me facestab 3k i said ok maybe lethal, second one 4,5k lethal blow , i told it was again lethal 3rd pwned me 1 hit from deadly blow

if you fix all this that i report it will be much cooler just find

Lethal blow,backstab 

Backstab  <set name="1107" val="#power" /> (with critical dmg this will give more dmg so start with this and check)

Lethal <set name="1574" val="#power" /> (with critical dmg this will give more dmg so start with this and check)

They will sure be fixed but if  you see with them  insane dmg us before just low them

he got suprised cause it the first time you will join on noob gve server that gm shop has not correct collisius radius,a server that is based on l2jteon, a server that daggers give facestab 3k and? for the last a server that almost all got s grades

1 hour i logged was cool pvping (i was sps) no daggers found then suddenly on pm came 3 daggers 1 hit me facestab 3k i said ok maybe lethal, second one 4,5k lethal blow , i told it was again lethal 3rd pwned me 1 hit from deadly blow

if you fix all this that i report it will be much cooler just find

Lethal blow,backstab 

Backstab  <set name="1107" val="#power" /> (with critical dmg this will give more dmg so start with this and check)

Lethal <set name="1574" val="#power" /> (with critical dmg this will give more dmg so start with this and check)

They will sure be fixed but if  you see with them  insane dmg us before just low them

first of all learn english and secondly you are really nab because i pwn daggers with sps.

what you have to do?

1. learn english

2. learn l2

first of all learn english and secondly you are really nab because i pwn daggers with sps.

what you have to do?

1. learn english

2. learn l2

look i just learnt that y are a 15 years old scammer and you are the famous boldrain,I OzO,Kesha and MaxPowerz (banned accounts) and you have a big Ego just you dont listen community bacause y can kill daggers? omg kkthxbb -1 from the server and soon -all if you dont listen

look i just learnt that y are a 15 years old scammer and you are the famous boldrain,I OzO,Kesha and MaxPowerz (banned accounts) and you have a big Ego just you dont listen community bacause y can kill daggers? omg kkthxbb -1 from the server and soon -all if you dont listen

first of all im 17 im not scammer and yes im famous because i kick many asses.

secondly i didnt ask you to play just leave without suck my balls.