L2JGreece ellinikotato pack erxete arkei n vrethei team

Sniffer*

enta3ei dn lew oxi dn exei minei piso. alla einai active k i moni pou prospathi na kratithi psila.

kamia apo tis duo dn prospathi na krath8ei psila giati panta psila htan ;)

Dn imaste gia flames edw

dn kanoume flame apla sizitame.

kamia apo tis duo dn prospathi na krath8ei psila giati panta psila htan ;)

k tha minoun. dn eipa pote oti dn itan psila. einai k tha einai. apla ipa oti l2jfree einai kapws kaliteri. mporei na kanw k lathos. afti einai i gnomi m.

dn kanoume flame apla sizitame.k tha minoun. dn eipa pote oti dn itan psila. einai k tha einai. apla ipa oti l2jfree einai kapws kaliteri. mporei na kanw k lathos. afti einai i gnomi m.

ap' tin stigmh pou dn asxolise me t a8lhma mn les aerologies.

θα ήθελα να προτείνω να φτιάξουμε 1 δικό μας L2 pack γιατί απο διάφορες χώρες αποκαλούμαστε άχρηστοι στο θέμα του Developing οπότε δίνετε η ευκαιρία να πετύχουμε και ν αποδείξουμε ποιοί είμαστε...

xaxaxxaxaxax

eleos ti na pei kaneis...

ap' tin stigmh pou dn asxolise me t a8lhma mn les aerologies.

eixa asxolithi gia 1,5 xrono alla ta paratisa gt dn katalava tn logo pou asxolithika.

nai nosti dn lew sizitame alla pedia gia t thema mas oxi gia tn l2j k l2jfree pios 8eli n kanoume mia prospa8ia estw me interlude p aytes t afisane incomplete

ok on topic twra.

mm vlp oti ise perifanos p ise ellinas e? :/ Ftou sas r dn ntrepeste :P

μα απάντα πραγματικά..νομίζεις θα πας πουθενά έτσι..?

οπως ειπε ενας παραπανω,το ειχε δοκιμασει κι ο ovenus αυτο αλλα δεν....

Αν βρεις τα σωστα ατομα (και δεν υπαρχουν devs μονο στο mxc) θα εχεις επιτυχια.

Αλλα εδω ειναι η ερωτηση...Εσυ σνιφφερ εισαι αρκετα ικανος?μιας και θα εισαι ο "founder"

esi 8a vgalis ton skasmo gt dn kseris tpt apo java ok? k an dn 8elis n asxoli8is apla mn postaris

sto proto post den les "osoi den theloun na sxolithoun na min postaroun ara moko esy".

esy ksereis? dikia sou einai i idea kai mou apagoreueis? oute kan me ksereis oute kan ksereis an kserw java k ti kserw.giauto min milas.

den yparxei 1% pou auto to project tha petixei. einai idi LEGENDARY FAIL. auta apo emena.

οπως ειπε ενας παραπανω,το ειχε δοκιμασει κι ο ovenus αυτο αλλα δεν....

Αν βρεις τα σωστα ατομα (και δεν υπαρχουν devs μονο στο mxc) θα εχεις επιτυχια.

Αλλα εδω ειναι η ερωτηση...Εσυ σνιφφερ εισαι αρκετα ικανος?μιας και θα εισαι ο "founder"

ikanos ime kai kserw kalous devs apo edw k eksw apo t forum p mporw n valw alla 8eloune lefta dn ine provlima alla afou iste arnitiki esis 8a xasete rotisa an 8a t epilegate mono apo oti akousa kanenas dn endiaferete opote 8a t paw private k an 8elisi kapios t files mpori n m pm (argotera otan 8a pesi doulia)

Weird or Krash klidwste

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• let me introduce you to 2024, the server now must have at least 12G RAM for geodata and bots, because there is no more than 1000 players in total in the whole world to play this game, so people now load bots, pay about 500-1000$ and expect donations from the bots.
    • the only part i disagree strongly is this, so i come on you, i pay you and i order something, you give me something broken, now you want to keep some of the money for what? and we are not talking about something delivered and working imagine that you didnt even install it, files send and good luck i dont know you   Where did i say you sell images instead of websites? you sell "Designs" without functionality to many people. I will not open your website that btw sucks.   so your client is ready to open the server now right?   its your client's fault. we KNOW!   loading delusion 20% loading delusion 40% loading delusion 60% loading delusion 80% 100% delusion has exceeded reallity limits
    • I'm asking about the process of exporting the textures and re-importing them. What tool do you use? l2tool? do you use unrealed? are you exporting the texture and re-importing it somewhere else, or moving it from assassin utx to your utx? i suggest you to download the l2editor i shared on this forum, open the assassin utx file, right click the texture > properties, and check the Split9 values. You need to apply those to the texture in your utx file
    • It's misleading to say there was "poor communication" between both parties when it's evident from the main post that the guy stopped responding for several weeks, if not months. Then, out of nowhere, he started using the infamous "Tomorrow all is installed" line for the next months, forgot to mention that was said in this post that Mr. Unsimple deleted everyone he was in contact with and vanished from all project-related groups. After this, do you still think it's a "both parties" communication issue? How can you be expected to communicate with someone who not only cuts off contact but also ignores all client requests and gives minimum 30 false deadlines that not even today 1st of September the project is EVEN CLOSE to be completed. @unsimple  It’s easy to take a few screenshots and make yourself look productive, but there’s no real functionality behind them. Interestingly, there's complete silence from this guy regarding the wiki I mentioned. I thought everything was supposed to be finished? It's pathetic that even in the screenshots he posted to defend himself and appear legitimate, the work still looks unfinished. He just copied the template from L2 Central and tried to pass it off as his own work for the wiki. Even in the screenshots, everything is wrong it’s not just a copy, it’s a poorly done one. How pathetic is that? Even the monster that you showed doesn't exist....   Clearly, the work isn’t done. It’s obvious you’re rushing through things just to have something to show and to pretend you’ve "completed the order." It’s also clear you’re not asking your client for the necessary information to actually finish this project. Since you refuse to communicate with anyone, how do you plan on completing it? Let me guess—you won’t. You’re just pretending to be nice, but if you come across as an ignorant asshole in public, I can only imagine what it’s like working with you in private.   I’ve heard you used to tell your clients, "We will make any changes until you feel 100% satisfied with our work." How are you going to do that if you refuse to talk? It’s also amusing that you’re trying to play the victim when you’re supposed to be a professional. No one would have an issue with you if you actually did the work you were paid for. But let me guess, you haven’t. Not only have you failed to deliver, but you’ve also ignored your clients and completely refused to offer any kind of refund. You promised to deliver the fully completed project within 30 to 50 days, yet here we are, 6 or 7 months later or even more at this point and the work isn’t even close to being done (not even the simple features). Now, you’re avoiding communication entirely with the clients that contacted and paid you, so if there’s something the client doesn’t like, it won’t even be changed. Your famous promise of "until you are fully satisfied" is clearly just another lie. Everyone here knows how scammers operate: they’re all very nice until the conversation turns to money. That’s when we see their true colors just like we’re seeing with you.   After all of this the false promises, the way he talks, the attitude, the poor communication, and the lack of skill in completing anything who would even want to communicate with this guy?   Imagine trying to take someone seriously who gave you 20 different deadlines, delayed your product by 7 months, and even now, after all that waiting, comes to the forum claiming everything is complete only to show uncompleted screenshots. This is unbelievable .Just imagine that your work depends on this guy. He delays your project by 7 months and is shameless enough, when asked for a refund or compensation, to dismiss it as a 'slight' delay and claim that everything is done after that, the first screenshot he uses to "prove his work" shows a "wiki" for a CLASSIC SERVER with Sylphs and some Kima monster with fake drops that don’t exist in any chronicle of this game. This is beyond outrageous. If the screenshots he showed look pathetic and clearly not completed, just imagine the rest that he's not showing...
    • Basically just replace the images one with another.   before https://prnt.sc/dpIS123hiucg   after https://prnt.sc/6alBvjk62x7q   xdata https://prnt.sc/U2cJPU6qP-bP https://prnt.sc/YmOEouV7hb8u
  • Topics