interlude [L2j] l2server.pl HighRate x1000 [Clear for PvP]

NoName1

Mage Bane , Warrior Bane , Mass Mage Bane , Mass Warrior Bane , Cancellation have too low hittime, you got canceled 100 % in 1 second ? lol.

Suggestion : make hittime longer , and bigger re-use ( hittime=15 seconds for example ) and reuse delay for idk, many zeroes there.

Also Curse Abyss , Anchor , Shield slam , bufftime=120 seconds to 30 seconds would be better.

Increase augment skills (Stone boulder , shadow flare , etc ) delay between hits , to 3 seconds or something, cuz summoners pwn u in 1 second.

Thanks and good luck fixing these things !

geodate will be fixed tomorrow (fully geodate)

That's nice.

Mage Bane , Warrior Bane , Mass Mage Bane , Mass Warrior Bane , Cancellation have too low hittime, you got canceled 100 % in 1 second ? lol.

Suggestion : make hittime longer , and bigger re-use ( hittime=15 seconds for example ) and reuse delay for idk, many zeroes there.

Also Curse Abyss , Anchor , Shield slam , bufftime=120 seconds to 30 seconds would be better.

Increase augment skills (Stone boulder , shadow flare , etc ) delay between hits , to 3 seconds or something, cuz summoners pwn u in 1 second.

Thanks and good luck fixing these things !

i ve got to agree with the suggestions about banes-cancel etc.

Let the augment as it is.

Unbalanced.... really i don't like :/ but gl.

You are wrong.With few fixes the server is going to be nice.

That's nice.

i ve got to agree with the suggestions about banes-cancel etc.

Let the augment as it is.

You are wrong.With few fixes the server is going to be nice.

I don't talk about future.

Ofc doesn't exist server with 100% Balance.

hello guys we finish like 80% of skills we want them all to work well so please give us more time ... i hope today we will finish them add geodate and you will like more our server .

Regards see you later .

Server seems good, but imo nerf the cast hit of cancel etc.

we are ready to make rr now but we just want to make sure that everthink will work fine give us more time and everythink will be fixed aslo rate from 15 to 16 will be 5% ;) (max 16)

we are ready to make rr now but we just want to make sure that everthink will work fine give us more time and everythink will be fixed aslo rate from 15 to 16 will be 5% ;) (max 16)

noezzzz and i just managed to make a +15 :P