[Request] Gracia Epilogue Low Rate [NEW WITH DETAILS] {Read It}

HighQuality

Hello Maxcheates,i am looking for a gracia epilogue epilogue low rate that has opened these days or will open(anyway you can put olders ,but must include the things i will say later)

So lets start from the rates .i'd like to be like 5x-20x  and spoil more than 5(i want to spoil again :d)

i want to have enough people .it maybe be easy,cause low rate servers have many people

i want the buffs duration be around 2 hours ( i don't care if there is a npc buffer,if it exist no prob)

i don't want a shop.(but if the others i said are same ,write the server)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Maxcheates,i am looking for a gracia epilogue epilogue low rate that has opened these days or will open(anyway you can put olders ,but must include the things i will say later)

So lets start from the rates .i'd like to be like 5x-20x  and spoil more than 5(i want to spoil again :d)

i want to have enough people .it maybe be easy,cause low rate servers have many people

i want the buffs duration be around 2 hours ( i don't care if there is a npc buffer,if it exist no prob)

L2Venture here mate, no gm shop, x10, and u can spoil alot, trust me ;)

also donations are not accepted :D

www.l2hellgate.com

Kain 15x opening on October 1st

spoil 10x

expect few hundreds

buffs 1h

• 3 weeks later...