41 members have voted

1. 1. So Title says all.. VOTE.

• No Costum x500 ?
    • Costum Items x5000 ?
    • x50 No Costum ?
    • x15 No Costum
    • Nothing ? (Prefer Your Idea)

No Costum x500 Interlude

If u intend to make gracia final,epilogue etc servers go for mid rates, if u intend interlude then go for high rates.

+1

No Costum x500 ?

Costum Items x5000 ?

x50 No Costum ?

x15 No Costum

Nothing ? (Prefer Your Idea)

-.-

I think u mean Custom...

And i prefer x100 with A LOT of custom items..and not only custom currrency or custom buffer and those silly thingz..i mean Custom like Ice set,Halisha's jwls that have stats of normal RB jwls but with increased effects(Valakas +890 hp,Baium + 90 Atk speed,more crit dmg and so) Wingz are nice,Epic weapons,and accessorys with big stats.

imo with theese things in a server..a player can proove that he knows to play with his class by choosing the best setting of items for his char and take hero of his class.

• 4 weeks later...

You have to think.. why do you want to have your own server ?

if it's for money...

x200 with customs ... but it will fill up slowly

if you do it for funny [money comes but just enough for server]

x5000 no custom...

Both of them

INTERLUDEEEE

[i had my server x5000 no custom, and in a week there was around 50-60 always ON]

Recommendation: always stay logged in game and don't be invisible always, players like to know that the owner of the server is there for support mostly of time and be sociable with them, BUT REMEMBER, be sociable is not let them be irrespectul with you [if they insult you.. make him punish even if you don't know him] i know what i tell you bro G.L. ^^