[?]Why I can't send PMs?

SyntaxSTV

Bcc name counts as 2nd recipient too

But I only use 1, my name LOL

And if i leave that empty I can't send a PM cause it says "I HAVE TO FILL THE Bcc box"...And this is how I sent PMs in the past, just like

you see in the picture, but now I can't..

i used the image under your avatar to send a pm from a simple user account without filling the Bcc and the message was sent normally!whats your way of sending pm?

You can send only to one person each time.

Maximum number of recipients allowed in a personal message: 1

Post count under which users must enter code when sending personal messages: 2

Number of personal messages a user may send in an hour: 15

it should be the least 3-4 since this filter is for spam bots where they always have 0 posts!!!

i used the image under your avatar to send a pm from a simple user account without filling the Bcc and the message was sent normally!whats your way of sending pm?

it should be the least 3-4 since this filter is for spam bots where they always have 0 posts!!!

There's no message in my message box.

nai

Lol, I guess I mustn't fill the Bcc box but..

I can't see the message I sent anywhere, either in Inbox nor in Outbox

And...I am asking again, since I only used 1 nickname (mine) in Bcc, why it says I mustn't use 2?Is it a bug or what?

I can't see the message I sent anywhere, either in Inbox nor in Outbox

profile--->personal message options--->tick Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default.

And...I am asking again, since I only used 1 nickname (mine) in Bcc, why it says I mustn't use 2?Is it a bug or what?

forum configuration

profile--->personal message options--->tick Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default.forum configuration

I'm going to fix that.

Thanks for your help.Hope Maxtor sees this topic and he might try to fix the bug.

You guys can lock it.

I'm going to fix that.

Thanks for your help.Hope Maxtor sees this topic and he might try to fix the bug.

You guys can lock it.

it is forum config not a bug ...lol ;p