Flame-Racism!

Sinaya

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

regular (?)

The guys at GOST never flame(px Magaki Phoenix me Nikoloudos Anima VaxiL Weird Abnormal etc)

the ones who flames are new retards that come to GOST and flame..every time they get banned

i am not like you i have personality i am not a ship and i cant change that. and btw sorry tha is not racism  but i am GREEK and i have in to my blood sorry :) but is the true

i see 20 pages only, GrisoM, bans, locks, de-sticky.

i am not like you i have personality i am not a ship and i cant change that. and btw sorry tha is not racism  but i am GREEK and i have in to my blood sorry :) but is the true

and what we do?then for guys like you they say that greeks are racists

i can say NOT ALL are racists

and rules of forum and GOST say this is not allowed,whatever u have it in ur 'blood' or not

i am not like you i have personality i am not a ship and i cant change that. and btw sorry tha is not racism  but i am GREEK and i have in to my blood sorry :) but is the true

that was so lame

and what we do?then for guys like you they say that greeks are racists

i can say NOT ALL are racists

and rules of forum and GOST say this is not allowed,whatever u have it in ur 'blood' or not

if they say about me all that what they say about you? you thing if i will got ban you will change the world or you will be some one in here? you will stay the same finito with now because in here you dont have personality .. sorry but again is the true

if you need to fix the world help some people go to find a job you will not change anything in here because mxc is mxc :) and you are just 1 member without personlatity on mxc :)

if they say about me all that what they say about you? you thing if i will got ban you will change the world or you will be some one in here? you will stay the same finito with now because in here you dont have personality .. sorry but again is the true

if you need to fix the world help some people go to find a job you will not change anything in here because mxc is mxc :) and you are just 1 member without personlatity on mxc :)

and if i flame ur mum or albanians i will get a personality?lol

people w/o personality that follow some other retards do that

and if i flame ur mum i will get a personality?lol

i speak for conarrtis mum and i dont remember because maxtor is greek and he can see the post.. -.- finito get a life bro

again you see anything from albanias? and i dont know ?

i speak for conarrtis mum and i dont remember because maxtor is greek and he can see the post.. -.- finito get a life bro

again you see anything from albanias? and i dont know ?

get a life...clasic answer

i have a life,i am a calm person,i am having fun with friends

If u are having fun with racistic things to other people,then,just HF