Sinaya

and he tells:I WON'T GET BANNED

I CAN DO WHATEVER I DO HERE

IF U DEKARMA ME IT WILL BE CLEANED TOMMOROW

etc..

so?

then is Gekas (?!)

Mods know what to do. Don't bother.

Sure ED Blane or chandy will ban him but the truth is i've banned ovenus 4-5 times (or more, who knows) and all those bans were made on VIP accounts, lol.

Some users after 8 bans leave mxc forever, they get the msg of "we dont want you here" some others just cant ^^

hey sup niggas??? xDDD

i missed you u.u

Wth is wrong? the post it was about me why you jump all jump like goats around to report him? If i didn't made a topic about it means that its all right, and hes not even racist xD Did a ask for a lawyer and i don't know it?

Did a ask for a lawyer and i don't know it?

he is just trying to gain a position or he is trying to prove he has a gud behavior in order to unban his old account.

my 2 cents lol

Wth is wrong? the post it was about me why you jump all jump like goats around to report him? If i didn't made a topic about it means that its all right, and hes not even racist xD Did a ask for a lawyer and i don't know it?

MXC has it own rules (?)

Wth is wrong? the post it was about me why you jump all jump like goats around to report him?

because other bans were done to people who made those comments between friends.

if some one wants to report him, he is free to do it ^^

because other bans were done to people who made those comments between friends.

if some one wants to report him, he is free to do it ^^

come on now grisom lets find more useless things to ban me.. and after that why some people any more when they listen mxc they say omg i will log in there again?

where is the problem with my words about of the rules?

flames on gost never ends

many mods before gave up with that topic

i don't care what you said and if it was a flame or not.

Greek mods will check it.

MXC has it own rules (?)

Rules are meant to be broken.. at least some of them ... If everyone followed the rules some of you will still be regular members b/c you didnt report someone of braking the rules. and is not a church in here is a "cheating" forum you know a lot cheaters or hacker that follows the rules? They dont even follow the laws in real life... What you guys expect? At the end we will come only at sunday's to pray to saint cheaters... Thats all !