Monster Size [UnrealScripts]

Ok now ,i learned some basics and stuff with UCC ,but i have a problem when i do ucc make here is the error i get :

--------------------LineageMonster2 - Release--------------------
Analyzing...
Superclass LineagePawn of class ahrimanes not found

History: UMakeCommandlet::Main

Exiting due to error

Anyone who has skills with UCC please help  :-\

• 2 months later...

Sorry for write in old topics but Im really interested on that.

in script. and if doesn't exist, add it.

http://d23.e-loader.net/gSDpAeZCVS.PNG

You cant modify anything with UTPT... or you can? Cause I have the same that in image but i cant modify anything...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

u need to mod the .u files !  Send me the mobs name , and what client are you using. I might do it for free :>

Wow ,topic is not dead .. Im impressed... Lol ... Blackheart could you Teach or make a tutorial how to edit u files and with what software o-O

read topic better after reply, they told you send a private message and do it for you free!!!!!

• 1 year later...

After  2 years of nothing ,i come back here. Saw couple of guides and lots of teasing by couple of people who "Know" how to work with .u files.Im not asking anyone to do the job for me ,just looking for a solution to this .u file editing ,working with hex editor is absolute pain in the ass honestly.I don't want anymore childish teasing with L2sMod editor or anything like that. And if you actually do know easier way and not going to share it ,why not just keep your hand up your ass instead of typing useless clues that mislead many other people who look for help. Thank you.

After  2 years of nothing ,i come back here. Saw couple of guides and lots of teasing by couple of people who "Know" how to work with .u files.Im not asking anyone to do the job for me ,just looking for a solution to this .u file editing ,working with hex editor is absolute pain in the ass honestly.I don't want anymore childish teasing with L2sMod editor or anything like that. And if you actually do know easier way and not going to share it ,why not just keep your hand up your ass instead of typing useless clues that mislead many other people who look for help. Thank you.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/utpackages/

Read.

Learn.

Work.

And dev ...