Coyote™

Topic: [WTS]L2J Packs & Advanced Systems

User: magaki13

I'm talking about:

L2JArchid Premium sources[L2Akin].

Advanced DeathMatch engine.

Advanced Fortress Event Engine

Reason:

First of all, L2Akin source is private, me and Setekh are the main developers (Me for Akin and Seth generally for L2JArchid), and since we are Forum Members, and especially ex. staffers, we have the right to demand its deletion from every marketplace topic.

Secondly, The DM and FoS engine, as well as many parts of the pack, are NOT Licensed under GNU, plus there is no GNU License in the pack.

This makes is strictly forbidden to be shared.

Read the GNU License, and in which cases such codes are free: Here

Anyway, I'm not willing to talk a lot, all I want is the user to receive a warning + these 3 things to be removed from the list.

I will answer posts made by staff members, and only. You are free to express your opinion as a member, but I don't care for it =D

Nothing less, nothing more. For more info, add me at msn to talk.

Thanks in advance,

Coyote.

its not the full source of it, and handling it decompiled is just stupid and will surely result in emo crys xD

Yeah you'll see parts of the code but you will do crap for the side that imply's archid injector.

It wasnt my fault to give it to someone not trustful.

Now I have them and I can do'em whatever I want.

good for you xD you'll scam some ppl then ull have a bad name for it and you will result in 0 buyers eventually.

So yeah.. good for you xD, case closed right ?

good for you xD you'll scam some ppl then ull have a bad name for it and you will result in 0 buyers eventually.

So yeah.. good for you xD, case closed right ?

Ιt reminds me coyote. D: