Lineage Is Going To <<Become>> WoW ???

for me the new client(Freya) Rocks...but i dont like the light effects and the new items.2 new armors . The one is Vesper with a red sign... The second is  Dynasty in blue color.

2 new jewels set.One is Vesper with a red sign...The second is new but the necklace was a Q Item.

The weapons have not  the same style.One pole has got a light saber Blade... One 2  handed sword has god A Fire Blade...

The weapons  have not all the same style.The vesper has got the same style. The dynasty has the same too. But new weapons are different...

Illidan and Arthas were Enemies in Warcraft series:P

again the fancy looks only...look the game itself jeez...

Wow = Cartoon Graphics

Lineage 2 = HD , Real Graphics.

[Gr]To l2 exi ke ti paramikri leptomeria sosta... akoam ke ston tixo an kitaksis i sto dropo plakakia ke toubla balmena me leptomeria.

I have seen the l2 in the best pc i have ever seen(no the best in the world. only that i have seen) and the graphics are fantastic perfect.

L2 Started as unique, there were features that any other mmo didn't have.. atm yeah its turning into wow they even announce chain skills like in wow and aion XD

Come to think of it, take for example aion, i've been playing it for the past month and the only good thing i have to say about it is that it has nice graphics.. nothing more, everything in that game is wow + lotr+ runes of magic every single idea, the appearance changing items, the skill system, chain skills and even the quests are fucked up, its like a morph betwin l2 and wow, you have to kill mobs and those mobs once u killed all 30 for example of them give u more xp then the quest itself, its not balanced at all and the shit with the abyss, balaurea and the rift thing is just fuking stupid.

Thats the new NCSoft fucking copy paster nothing more, deal with it.  And to be honest l2 will never die as long as stupid ass kids will play it. SO Fuck off with this kinda shitty topics. (This is the millionth fucking topic about this subject, STUPID!)

Wow = Cartoon Graphics

Lineage 2 = HD , Real Graphics.

thats stupid, see thats why some ppl need to fucking SHOT THEMSELVES!

GRAPHICS NEVER COUNT IF THE GAMEPLAY IS AWESOME!!! AND WOW IS AWESOME... dumb fuckers >.>

thats stupid, see thats why some ppl need to -beep-ing SHOT THEMSELVES!

GRAPHICS NEVER COUNT IF THE GAMEPLAY IS AWESOME!!! AND WOW IS AWESOME... dumb -beep-ers >.>

WoW iSnt a awesome game. No fun no nothing. Only Craft and RB . Where you find the awesome on it?

WoW iSnt a awesome game. No fun no nothing. Only Craft and RB . Where you find the awesome on it?

Instance, point distribution, reputations, awesome story line. (Basically its a fully fukin rpg)

L2 is only craft, grind, rb and nothing more. If you didn't play the game don't talk shit bout it.

Thats why it has like 8 milion users and private servers reach 5k 10k even 100k online.

Instance, point distribution, reputations, awesome story line. (Basically its a fully fukin rpg)

L2 is only craft, grind, rb and nothing more. If you didn't play the game don't talk shit bout it.

Thats why it has like 8 milion users and private servers reach 5k 10k even 100k online.

fully agree :)

@all: btw the storyline starts from warcraft 1 and still goes on wow series :P (check the wiki) nothing is random at wow :D

@all: btw the storyline starts from warcraft 1 and still goes on wow series :P (check the wiki) nothing is random at wow :D

And there, you hear it from a WoW mod.

(+ i gotta say its itching me to replay all the series from warcraft 1 xD the story line is just awesome ><)

And there, you hear it from a WoW mod.

(+ i gotta say its itching me to replay all the series from warcraft 1 xD the story line is just awesome ><)

hell yeah its extremely addictive :) thats why i got stuck with WoW and Warcraft and quit L2 !!!

the storyline is so awesome (lord of the rings based the 75% of the storyline, on Warcraft series)...

hell yeah its extremely addictive :) thats why i got stuck with WoW and Warcraft and quit L2 !!!

the storyline is so awesome (lord of the rings based the 75% of the storyline, on Warcraft series)...

ye thats the faggy part, but still the game lotr is kinda cool, based on the book. (The funny thing is it has almost the same UI as WoW xD)

Someone should lock the topic tho.. way off coarse and a stupid subject..