[HELP] Query About Attribute

Hey Guys,I Made This Topic To See What Attribute You Don't Put In Your Armor..It Would Be Very Useful To Tell Me...

P.S Also Write The Attribute You Would Put To A Dagger In The Weapon.

Ty

Don't put?

Earth, Holy is the less used. About dagger - idk if you can enchant your skills on element power (don't play daggers on winged chronicles). If you can, I suggest to combine your skill element with your weapons element. But anyway, I'd do either Holy or Earth, these elements, as I said, are not usually putted in armors.

lol you don't put fire ? why man ,tyrants,destroyers ,etc have fire

In a high rate u will hardly ever see tyrant or titan..or sorceror

• 3 weeks later...

Don't put?

Earth, Holy is the less used. About dagger - idk if you can enchant your skills on element power (don't play daggers on winged chronicles). If you can, I suggest to combine your skill element with your weapons element. But anyway, I'd do either Holy or Earth, these elements, as I said, are not usually putted in armors.

Don't agree.Holy = More damage by fighters (sacred) Earth used too by short attacks(sword+dagger+fist etc)

I would see which classes are less and i would decide...If i see not many sorcerers like most servers i won't use fire..

On my dagger i use earth and holy too.