Probelms with popup and skill :) see the pic

The popup is shown when i enter the game, i wanto change it or remove it- HOW?

and when I enter as GM, theres always that skill- "Block All Chat" - a mode that blocks global chatting! REMOVE - HOW?

Im useing L2JOneo Interlude Server Pack, db!

Thanks! ;)

wtf

Good one, i didnt have opurtunity to check that yet but check all files in config folder inside gs bcoz there shall have option for this...(ON/OFF) To change the message its obviously in HTML folder inside data.

All this Unless that script is done in jscript folder and then i cant help ya without look at it, if u cant change it in HTML be sure to pm me(bcoz i prolly forget)  coz ill find it out.

Well , i think that i have that you want to do.

To change the Refusal Mode you must go to C:/server/gameserver/config/other.properties and in the middle it says

# Auto block private messages to a GM on login.

GMStartupSilence = true (make it False)

And to change the OneoInfo you must go at C:/server/gameserver/data/html/OneoInfo and edit it with notepad and you can change it there!  :) :) Good Luck SuperNovaX !!

If you dont want the welcome html to show there is 2 ways of getting rid of it, 1. look in your config files there should be an option there to turn the welcome message off 2. goto ur html folder and just delete the welcome.html

If you want to turn gm silence off just goto admin panel //admin there is an option in there to turn it off

Well , i think that i have that you want to do.

To change the Refusal Mode you must go to C:/server/gameserver/config/other.properties and in the middle it says

# Auto block private messages to a GM on login.

GMStartupSilence = true (make it False)

OR use this command ( //silence ) to turn it off or on.