Why I get banned ? Lol...! G.Mod Look Here !

banned?

You leeched my share and i am sure for that..... Just Go to hell.

Can you prove it or you are just on emorage because someone leeched your guide about how to install a program?

Dont get me wrong i dont protect anyone but i see how incompetent group of mods you guys are.

Can you prove it or you are just on emorage because someone leeched your guide about how to install a program?

Dont get me wrong i dont protect anyone but i see how incompetent group of mods you guys are.

+1... how you can be sure that in this forum this is my account?

Really i don't care if he leeched or not... Actually i can't prove it.... I saw the same nickname and the same avatar. This is the only proves that i have.

Really i don't care if he leeched or not... Actually i can't prove it.... I saw the same nickname and the same avatar. This is the only proves that i have.

px

everyone can go into a forum,put Morian put ur ava+sign and leech everything from here./

px

everyone can go into a forum,put Morian put ur ava+sign and leech everything from here./

Exactly hence the bann is invalid and thats just show how incompetent the mods are...

nick and avatar is enought ? lol....

px

ask the admin of elite planet to give you ip log...

now thats a proof and he should be dekarmed NOW not banned...hes banned only because its from morian and hes on emorage.

action should be taken NOW not before you proove it

that doesn't prove much things now too,but nvm

well indeed because its MSN adress not the registered mail adress for mxc but atleats better than empty talking

now thats a proof and he should be dekarmed NOW not banned...hes banned only because its from morian and hes on emorage.

action should be taken NOW not before you proove it

Man with all my respect... You know me and i know you... Im in the staff of mxc a couple of years.

I was thought that you know the rules... Leechers got banned and not dekarma.

Man with all my respect... You know me and i know you... Im in the staff of mxc a couple of years.

I was thought that you know the rules... Leechers got banned and not dekarma.

ohh come on...

The mxc rules are pathetic its like made by kids for kids. Will all do respect 95% of the users dont give a damn if they get leeched only the staff aka egoqueens care about such things because they are "superior" so they cant be leeched...

Honestly think a bit i can request bann for atleast 70 ppl for leeching my stuff with their own credit and i do it?No because im mature enough to understand that leeching is a part of the internet.

As for dekarma or ban you see i dont see those banned who keep continusly leeching stuff maybe because they dont leech from staff members...nor i see dekarma which would be the proper action...

And dont start to talk about maturity please since i know the age of the staff members.

Following the rule of IP's and registered e-mails, we couldn't have banned anyone till today and prevent leeching.Usually registered e-mail is hidden and we can't ask the admin of the other site to give us such info.

So unless Realtek himself, proves the opposite, the situation stays the same.