[For All] SmackDown vs RAW 2010

MhtCeR™

Who Is Your Favorite WWE Superstar?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Favorite WWE Superstar?

• UnderTaker
    • John Cena
    • Carlito
    • Rey Mysterio
    • CM Punk
    • Edge
    • Kane
    • Triple H
    • Big Show

Omg i really hate these replies sorry eroll ok wrestling is fake AND????? and what? we know it so? we just watching because we have fun

can't believe how did a sport like that gave you the pleasure of fun.

well i will tell you I like the finishers even its fake i like the wars i like the stories I like the returns of wwe superstars that makes the ring a hell. Also i like the crowd and the chants. The passion of speakers and the rage of superstars I really dont care if its fake..

Barret sucks Y2J not sure but orton new champ you will see it

Batter is the best from Nexus and he is good against other WWE superstars ...

He have mic skills, skill ring and he will win WWE Championship u will see :O

Its funny how pPL like u want to proove its fake and ALL IN THE WORLD KNOW ITS FAKe ... We watch it because entertainment and its awesome ...

If u dont like it just leave it ... OMG I dont know what problem u have with it ... :O

ANyway I see all blame on Cena and he have already 5 votes ... HYPOCRITS xD

everybody knows its fake.. the thing here is that.. its like acting, its fun to watch and altho its fake to pull out those stunts eventually they do get hurt, cuts & broses happen.

everybody knows its fake.. the thing here is that.. its like acting, its fun to watch and altho its fake to pull out those stunts eventually they do get hurt, cuts & broses happen.

Yes but some greeks & Erol's cant get it ... all know its fake ... so why all care what we watching ... OMG :O

Fake shits damage the brains xD

Soon they start believing that life is fake too and they'll commit a suicide to see if it's true or not.

Fake shits damage the brains xD

Soon they start believing that life is fake too and they'll commit a suicide to see if it's true or not.

Yes i like it and im not brain damage ... ? Its just u ppl who dont like think its brain damage ... ;O U must be really damaged for real! :O

if u dont like it just stfu kurwo!

compare box with wrestling.

box - fight

Wrestling - entertainment

And so ? OMG u are really funny ... talking sh1ts about thing u never saw or dont like it ... IF U DONT LIKE IT LEAVE IT KURWO !! ^^