[Guide] How to enable Help.htm (Nwindow.dll)

Maxtor

ok i try to do on bnb and when i open l2.exe den sey that there is i hack tool and i got critical nice what to do maxtor?

afou ston bnb einai enabled to help. :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
it works at hobby?cause I try to use odbg but cannot find like that 10005... at this server 005... not starting 100.how can I enable help aat hobby

try to edit the default nwindow.dll. The server you are trying might using a packed one.

Well what about if the engine.dll is different? Nwindow.dll and L2.exe is the same as original, but engine.dll differs. Here is a link to the engine.dll:

melcleaning.co.uk/private/engine.dll

IP is 207.210.232.116

LoginServerPort: 2106

token: 5B3B272E5D6675636B6C3277616C6B6572657463

10x in advance

Follow the guide i dun know what svr you're talking about but if the .dll's are compressed you should decompress them first and then jys follow the guide note that most of them are fixed by now you should find them yourself if they're not encrypted e.t.c.

• 3 weeks later...
Any chance in the near future of updating that marvellous Help zip that you posted so that it works with updated servers ?? complete with working versions of Engine.dll .. Nwindow.dll ETC ETC .. would be nice .. otherwise .. may as well close the thread and put NOT WORKING !!! plastered all over it :)) .. Server in question (Too many) ..

depends the server. Oh btw forget the well know servers like l2w' date='l2extreme,beyond,lobby,paradise etc. they fixed the 90% of help.htm exploits.[/quote']

Hi there nice job u made but if I get it to worked on l2carnage.com that would be fantastic can u check it ?

thanks a lot !