[Guide] How to enable Help.htm (Nwindow.dll)

Maxtor

yeah opens but functions dont work' date=' take a look:

http://sv1.randomcrap.net/uploads/files/0/pic.gif

i click and nothin happens

isnt only in valkon[/quote']

yes because they have changed/hexed some key words like menu_select?ask=-?&reply=? , multisell?id=? with something different. :D

need shiff kewords , maxtor do you trying sql inj in multisell?id='.../ and others keys ?:-))

btw where i can download l2logger ?

yeah opens but functions dont work' date=' take a look:

http://sv1.randomcrap.net/uploads/files/0/pic.gif

i click and nothin happens

isnt only in valkon[/quote']

yes because they have changed/hexed some key words like menu_select?ask=-?&reply=? , multisell?id=? with something different. :D

need shiff kewords , maxtor do you trying sql inj in multisell?id='.../ and others keys ?:-))

btw where i can download l2logger ?

no i havent, but some ppl said it works to ask&reply=' bla bla ,of course at the corrent npc.

Hello ,

I need help with that engine.dll file i cant find entry to it. :(

please help me

There is isogames server engine.dll file can u enable it or something ?

http://d42.yousendit.com/F/3FZ7GEWBCMW920YMGW88IH1I8X/engine.dll

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i got a problem, I play on Hobby,and I cant see the Help ingame.. I cant change the engine.dll or l2.exe (crash) ,but i have replaced the nwindow.dll for the original, so there now i have the correct lines in it and everything.. But still cant open the help... :?

Oh,and srry for my english

PLS help :cry:

Maxtor i found in files the my private server a position 10055519 in ollydbg... code is 90 90

i used vxi for edit nwindow... but how i see hex code from ollydbg for vxi ?

OBS sry my bad english

Any chance in the near future of updating that marvellous Help zip that you posted so that it works with updated servers ?? complete with working versions of Engine.dll .. Nwindow.dll ETC ETC .. would be nice .. otherwise .. may as well close the thread and put NOT WORKING !!! plastered all over it :)) .. Server in question (Too many) ..

Any chance in the near future of updating that marvellous Help zip that you posted so that it works with updated servers ?? complete with working versions of Engine.dll .. Nwindow.dll ETC ETC .. would be nice .. otherwise .. may as well close the thread and put NOT WORKING !!! plastered all over it :)) .. Server in question (Too many) ..

depends the server. Oh btw forget the well know servers like l2w,l2extreme,beyond,lobby,paradise etc. they fixed the 90% of help.htm exploits.