Dota,LoL OR HoN.?.

Aizen333

if it was before when hon was to pay to play

it was hon but now i think lol cause have many players but if you looking for graphic is hon

about dota2 i dont like it same as old dota (just better graphics) so is up to you to decide what you want to play

• 4 weeks later...

Basically, the LoL Developer are the same with the DotA developers so all the work from dota like champions copy to LoL but with better graphics.

The developer of lol was a developer of dota very long ago, when dota was not famous, full of bugs, completely unbalanced and lacked many things. The majority of  the work on dota was made after icefrog took over. So, lol developers didn't move their work to lol, but someone else's work. Idiotic copycats

Games like HoN and LoL are imitating DotA ... Its not about growing up choosing DotA as the top from those 3 means that I don't like childish crap cuz aside from taking DotA to another level HoN and LoL made childs-only game with op heroes and no teamplay at all.

Guest Elfocrash

Games like HoN and LoL are imitating DotA ... Its not about growing up choosing DotA as the top from those 3 means that I don't like childish crap cuz aside from taking DotA to another level HoN and LoL made childs-only game with op heroes and no teamplay at all.

and ofc you don't know that LoL is made from the creator of Dota...

• 2 months later...