Anti Phx Announce

Anti Phx Critical Error

Anti Phx\ L2JAttacker Script

Anti Phx Multisell Enchant

L2J Attacker

L2J Killer

L2J Killer v2

Noobish Error

Other flood shits which were flooding for example ; BufferUnderflow wont work.

Reworked mmocore

Fix all trade bugs

Fix for Critical stun/Critical Drain Skill

Fix for Pet Enchant Exploit

Fix for Pet Bug

Full Flood Protectors

Fix for Overenchant Trade Bug

Fix for all stuck s/a's

Java force bug fixed

Fix for Class master stuck skills

Fix for Subclass bug

Bluff Working retail-like

Blows/backstab retail like with some chance working from front/side(you can disable it).

And much much more that I wont write because im bored.

Special Features Included in the source:

Full Olympiad based on the mod.

Map system with config.

Vote Reward system[For Gamesites 200,Topzone,Hopzone].

Additional/Optional[3 euro for each];

1v1 events.

2v2 events.

3v3 events.

Hide and seek event.

Rain^ mainly worked on core side and made the mod of our server.

I worked on npcs which are included in the pack!

Price ; 25 euro via paypal , 30 euro via paysafecard ( 3 pscs of 10 euro).

How to contact me ? just pm me.

If just want to flame,spam or you are a hater just dont post :).

Topic cleaned

Let me ask you something, who you think you are? Why you delete our replies? We're on a forum, and we're expressing our opinion about the pack( Me + coyote ). Especially Coyo, he was posting why people should not buy the pack, cause everything(almost) was shared here or elsewhere. In conclusion, he tried to prevent people from being "Scammed" in some way..

He tried to protect the users of this forum. And you, you come and delete our replies.

I really want Maxtor, to do something about that. This is not appropriate behavior of a moderator.

Let me ask you something, who you think you are? Why you delete our replies? We're on a forum, and we're expressing our opinion about the pack( Me + coyote ). Especially Coyo, he was posting why people should not buy the pack, cause everything(almost) was shared here or elsewhere. In conclusion, he tried to prevent people from being "Scammed" in some way..

He tried to protect the users of this forum. And you, you come and delete our replies.

I really want Maxtor, to do something about that. This is not appropriate behavior of a moderator.

and who the -beep- you are to protect members from buying this and other packs?

if they -beep- want to buy they will..you are not their fathers

xax0ax0ax0a

You heard about coyote's l2anime pack? was sold on unholypower w/o l2jattacker protections,etc so why to protect others from good packs and buy scamm coyote packs

i'm krash and i have the right to do it even if the author request it.

xax0ax0ax0a

You heard about coyote's l2anime pack? was sold on unholypower w/o l2jattacker protections,etc so why to protect others from good packs and buy scamm coyote packs

I'm not a slave, making perfect packs and sharing them =]

I do what people ask me to do. And if a person wants to give me 40 euro just because he wants me to compile a pack, then he's free to do it. But, his pals are also free to advice him not to do it.

We are members of a forum (an open discussion area, international in this case), free and able to express our own opinions.