interlude [L2OFF] L2Treasure 500x

Asiaaa

Ur thinking wrong.Why would a clan of lets say 50 people waste their time on a server where randoms can get epics?Thats retarded... The majority of the clans like competition.If they won't have to fight to get rb jwls whats the point playing there?They'll kill randoms at the custom areas and after a week they'll get bored.

The epic drops chances are really low, even from grand raids the chances are low. So its not that every random can get a set that fast. The point of the server is that the small clans have a chance to pvp against large clans.. this will create more pvp. The "regulair" servers has always been 2 sided, thats boring imo. Thats why the o so awsome servers die out in 1/2 months. Cause small clans get tired of getting raped, and big clans get tired for no one to kill with their epic sets.

tbh, no one wants to do ''retail-like'' quests line sub/noblesse in 500x server. Better change it to one-click-quests or something...

This will result in to much oly feeding, and star of destiny is in shop buyable with adena.

dont be that lazy.. -_-

The epic drops chances are really low, even from grand raids the chances are low. So its not that every random can get a set that fast. The point of the server is that the small clans have a chance to pvp against large clans.. this will create more pvp. The "regulair" servers has always been 2 sided, thats boring imo. Thats why the o so awsome servers die out in 1/2 months. Cause small clans get tired of getting raped, and big clans get tired for no one to kill with their epic sets.

Low chance? I played a server where you could get RBs at ''low rate'' (it was 1/42k if I'm right) - 3 people got Valakas in 2 week, then few more 1 or 2 Antharas & Orfens (maybe there was more, but people didn't brag around with it).

Re-think that. Low rate might not be that low after all.

Also, only thing that keeps clans from leaving is constant updates. You won't have them, you'll be stuck with IL. Your server will be 2-sided if you're a great dev/gm/w.e, but, most likely, there will be only 1 clan that camps the PvP spot for a frag to come. Guess this will be another 2-month-server. :P

P.S. From ''grand raids'' you mean ''epic raids'' or some custom RBs?

Low chance? I played a server where you could get RBs at ''low rate'' (it was 1/42k if I'm right) - 3 people got Valakas in 2 week, then few more 1 or 2 Antharas & Orfens (maybe there was more, but people didn't brag around with it).

Re-think that. Low rate might not be that low after all.

Also, only thing that keeps clans from leaving is constant updates. You won't have them, you'll be stuck with IL. Your server will be 2-sided if you're a great dev/gm/w.e, but, most likely, there will be only 1 clan that camps the PvP spot for a frag to come. Guess this will be another 2-month-server. :P

P.S. From ''grand raids'' you mean ''epic raids'' or some custom RBs?

grandraids = costum rb's

And whats wrong if some people have some epics? I dont see why it would be a problem.

And updates are important yes, but events are important aswell. We have 3/4 custom events that we will preform from time to time. And more is in development. Dont judge without trying it.

grandraids = costum rb's

And whats wrong if some people have some epics? I dont see why it would be a problem.

And updates are important yes, but events are important aswell. We have 3/4 custom events that we will preform from time to time. And more is in development. Dont judge without trying it.

I don't really want to try your server. Tho the RBs at low chance might be fine, maybe, somehow even interesting. But I really don't feel like doing Full Sub(ok, ok let's skip that)/noblesse quest in 500x server. No one actually wants. The only thing you can do about feeding is deny signing at oly option when person has boxes logged. About person feeding person, c'mon, it's even on official servers, that's something you gotta' live with.

I don't really want to try your server. Tho the RBs at low chance might be fine, maybe, somehow even interesting. But I really don't feel like doing Full Sub(ok, ok let's skip that)/noblesse quest in 500x server. No one actually wants. The only thing you can do about feeding is deny signing at oly option when person has boxes logged. About person feeding person, c'mon, it's even on official servers, that's something you gotta' live with.

About noblesse quest, the lunargents and hellfire oil are buyable with treasure coins (donator summon coins, that are tradable.. so buyable for normal players). So its not that hard....

About noblesse quest, the lunargents and hellfire oil are buyable with treasure coins (donator summon coins, that are tradable.. so buyable for normal players). So its not that hard....

its not hard but its boring to do the quest... thats all...

well gotta agree  that doing nobless quest gonna suck..bc it's supposed to be a pvp server 500x..and that imo isnt good, just boring doing whole the quest (if u wanna make it harder, just make caradine letters costs a bit more) :X

well gotta agree  that doing nobless quest gonna suck..bc it's supposed to be a pvp server 500x..and that imo isnt good, just boring doing whole the quest (if u wanna make it harder, just make caradine letters costs a bit more) :X

I might make it buyable with treasure coins... depends what the players want.