[Discussion] L2Akin Concept Phase

Atribute system will not create a lil unbalance?

No attribute system is something that on server side dont create unbalance, let me explain it.

Attribute system is something that each and every player setup for himself/herself. So with that beeing said if you know how to set it up you going to be strong if not you going to be weak.

Its a similar matter like armors/weapons in general if you know which one is the best for you, you are strong but if you dont than you going to have a hard time kill anything.

I never played on shitlude so stfu!

I'm just asking cause is some server GMs are not able to balance the atribute system betwen atk points and def points...

like intre said.

it will be retail like.

Yea the problem in Gracia Epilogue is that we got 5 armor pieces and on the other hand there are 6 element so u will allways be weak agains 1 element...

Now with freya we will have 3 element for each armor piece (if i remember well)...

That's why i asked

Yea the problem in Gracia Epilogue is that we got 5 armor pieces and on the other hand there are 6 element so u will allways be weak agains 1 element...

Now with freya we will have 3 element for each armor piece (if i remember well)...

That's why i asked

Yes but it still something that players make unabalanced for themselfs not something that an actually server side issue.

Ok! Thx for answer :)

Any new hint?:P

good damn you always need more XD

Hint 10.:

Clan halls will be enhanced

Okay in 2 max 3 days we going to close all of our domains in order to start private work on that part of the server.

Nice!! :)

It will be a pain in the ass basically i will talk with Sofi about the website and the forum.

My plans are to update the forum to SMF2.0RC3 with a new design and totally new "layout" for sections for better organization.

It will be a pain in the ass basically i will talk with Sofi about the website and the forum.

My plans are to update the forum to SMF2.0RC3 with a new design and totally new "layout" for sections for better organization.

about server

tell me when it will be approximately on