[Discussion]Does clan crest make the clan?

imo clan, good clan name is more important than crest . For sure I won't join to clan which got nice crest and it's called "Xxxpwntorsbrxxx" . But If clan is named sth like (just example) "GreenPeace / ImmortalLegion / or anyother) and it doesn't have crest, they will provoke me to join moar.

Hmmm, I don't think that clan crest makes the clan. It hasn't to do anything with clan's succeed.

I think a clan is based on its own members and just that. Members are keeping a clan alive, not the leader, neither the crest.

Yeah Putting Crests Like The One With This Sign .i. you can understand that this clan is made by a kid

How u understand that?o.O

I think that Karma is right.

One clan's success has to do with the leader that owns it...and ofc from the guys that are full privilagied.

But nowdays crest plays very big role to some guys example i was leader in a server that had pvp colour and a guy with coloured name asked me to put the crest with green background cuz his nick was coloured green... :D

the clan crest is very important, if u choose a good clan crest u win more respect from the others clan, can use one like pkcrest :P and the ppl go to be afraid of your clan or make one edited for you whit crestmaker :)

Absolutely no. Clan's success is based on leader and clan member's skills and unflagging effort. However, crests sometimes may convey clan's seriousness and they can turn a random clan into a unique one.