Bake Ice Loader

After searching i found that we call BAKE ICE LOADER !!I hope that u will enjoy with this tool.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/77260667/bake_ice_loader.zip.html

Enjoy  ;D

searching ? lol

postpacific.com

-.-

I didn't find it there,also i didn't know this site.And trust me it was hard to find it because google opened some pages with ice creams,how to create ice cream,etc.

I didn't find it there,also i didn't know this site.And trust me it was hard to find it because google opened some pages with ice creams,how to create ice cream,etc.

rofly.

ya.

why not eh ?

Give some info about the program or whatever it is please. I'm wannabe dev so I need a little help ^^

Edit : By the way...

19307887pt0.th.png

U don't know Bake Ice?Bake Ice is a loader and a protector.It is protecting from hlapex,l2phx etc also is a luncher.And there is no virus :D

i like the wallpaper :P

and ontopic, bakeice is the best insane antibot, hack, cheat , etc in this moment, but is also insane pc client invader (depends of the config).

i know it since l2xtreme use it on C3, and it`s going better and better

i like the wallpaper :P

and ontopic, bakeice is the best insane antibot, hack, cheat , etc in this moment, but is also insane pc client invader (depends of the config).

i know it since l2xtreme use it on C3, and it`s going better and better

Do u know how to use bake ice?I mean how to it at ur server

fakoykas can you please tell us what this program do .. how we work it ... If you can.

Bake Ice is a loader or a luncher if u want.What it does?It protects ur server from all cheats like walker,hlapex,l2phx E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.I am not in position to tell u how it works because i have no idea.I am just sharing something here.If u want more info about it use Google.

• 2 weeks later...

Bake Ice is a loader or a luncher if u want.What it does?It protects ur server from all cheats like walker,hlapex,l2phx E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.I am not in position to tell u how it works because i have no idea.I am just sharing something here.If u want more info about it use Google.

Thx for Info fakoykas.