Easy adena

Frenzy

I found strange way to make some adena and it works for me.

First u need to have dual box (dwarf,elf whatever) , charm of luck S grade (ofcourse u can use other  item) and pet (bufalo,cougar,strider..).

So here we start :

1.Open your pet's inventory and leave it opened.

2.Type /buy and buy charm of luck s grade for 50kk or even 1kkk.

3.When u started to buy it fast place all your adena to your pet's inventory.When u will place all your adena in pets inventory u cant buy any item because u dont have adena, so your /buy shop is fake ^^ Make title like 'OMG charm of luck 50kk/1kkk' to atract some people.

4.Now u need to start selling charm of luck with other character near 1st one , but it most be cheaper than in your other chars buy shop.

5.And final one when someone will see u selling charm of luck for 10kk and other guy buying for 50kk he ofcourse will buy yours and try sell it to other guy ,but  he cant because his /buy shop is fake and its impossible to sell item to his buy shop because all his adena in pets inventory:)

I dont saw this trick in forum , but if someone posted it before me just delete my topic :)

oh and srry for my kinda broken english language .

che hub me podes explicar como hago para duplicar xd , no entiendo muy bien lo  q dijo frenzy si vos pudiste haerlo explicame q no entendi ien porfa, juro hacerte un monumento si me enseñas :)

mi msn soulbuker@hotmail.com