L2 RELAPSE

TotalPwnage

this srv is awesome i cant play now cause my pc got fucked up and im on laptop (no epiloque here) but i played when it started and its awesome!. ill make a clan later or tomorrow and we will rule xD.

this srv is awesome i cant play now cause my pc got -beep-ed up and im on laptop (no epiloque here) but i played when it started and its awesome!. ill make a clan later or tomorrow and we will rule xD.

Ohh ... and i can play now ... =// I will play all night because i will w8ing for Adamek (BOX) fight ... so i have like 10 h ... xD DAMN ... BTW Someone from here where are you playing so i'll join u ? :)

about adnormal or relapse?

relapse. it is on beta so there will be changes for sure. atm i think daggers are strong but they can die cause they run out of mana fast. scheme has prob which will be fixed and farm zone system will get better. the problems atm are minor imo.

tsili change the title to l2 relapse

relapse. it is on beta so there will be changes for sure. atm i think daggers are strong but they can die cause they run out of mana fast. scheme has prob which will be fixed and farm zone system will get better. the problems atm are minor imo.

tsili change the title to l2 relapse

scheme is fine just put a little name like 5 or gh ^^

scheme is fine just put a little name like 5 or gh ^^

then i go to prophet it says HTML too long if i make small name of the title it will be okey?

and btw on this server classes like archer/trickster etc DESERVE to use their skills. it's not like okey F1 attack attack attack. you have to use the skills they are really stronger. something like official style.

server is bugged as hell , lol stats, bugs on chat =u have used rapid fire (413) ,  I see pvp only near 1 dion gate ... strange hero system . And ppl telling there will be no wipe..  + visual bugs

GG

this is most retarded beta / server I have ever played

Even CoD series has better spawn than this [ event]