ΑΤ ΜΑΧΤΟR-ABOUT ACCOUNT SECURITY

Reptant_

Its Easy To Know A Member's Old E-Mail

Best solution is when you trying to change ur email there goes an email to ur old email that  needs confirmation to change emails

Not so good, because some people change their emails just because they lost their old ones, and that's the actual reason this system exists.

Not so good, because some people change their emails just because they lost their old ones, and that's the actual reason this system exists.

Βut till now?

more people have lost their whole acc due to this system .

I see many accounts got stolen

E-mail system works,but there is a problem

whoever makes it to login,can change the e-mail and tadam!

So,add the protection,TO CHANGE E-MAIL it will need to put the OLD e-mail

if scammed by someway knowing the password,they won't be able to change the e-mail so the pass goes to ur normal e-mail and no problem

What do you think?

And how can this be done? Is there a mod or something? Because Maxtor can't make it alone. Everything you see is ready modifications which just need to be installed.

How comes all randoms get scammed with stupid reasons ("Give me ur account, and i'll donate adena for you") and we (Staff) dont?

How comes all randoms get scammed with stupid reasons ("Give me ur account, and i'll donate adena for you") and we (Staff) dont?

Because Staff members ain't retarded.

@Finito

And guys why should the system be changed? Because of the stupid kids who get scammed like that? Come on.. A system like that is not needed. What is needed is a system which can increase members' IQ.

And guys why should the system be changed? Because of the stupid kids who get scammed like that? Come on.. A system like that is not needed. What is needed is a system which can increase members' IQ.

because of stupid VIP kids get scammed and new owners abuse their karma and make a mess/or advertise their purposes

Stupid reason. lol

let's take example you.You never log with the e-mail asigned to mxc

u get scammed by keylogger.They change the e-mail and gg

this is better?

let's take example you.You never log with the e-mail asigned to mxc

u get scammed by keylogger.They change the e-mail and gg

this is better?

To get scammed by keylogger means you downloaded a file to your pc.

If you downloaded a keylogger on your pc and you lack of virus protection = FAIL

If you downloaded a keylogger from a member with 1 post saying "THIS GUD BAG MENG DAWNLOAD" = FAIL

If you downloaded a keylogger from msn cause he says that its a hack = FAIL

If you giveaway your account cause he say that he will donate adena for you = ULTRA FAIL

If you giveaway your account cause he say that he want to see hidden shares = FAIL AS ABOVE

Wanna more e-says about that? It wont work for me, i will close all reports that says that their accounts are hacked by stupid 10 year old dumbs that convince everyone that their programs work.

2zrlug3.jpg

To get scammed by keylogger this means you downloaded a file to your pc.

If you downloaded a keylogger on your pc and you lack of virus protection = FAIL

If you downloaded a keylogger from a member with 1 post saying "THIS GUD BAG MENG DAWNLOAD" = FAIL

If you giveaway your account cause he say that he will donate adena for you = ULTRA FAIL

If you giveaway your account cause he say that he want to see hidden shares = FAIL AS ABOVE

Wanna more e-says about that? It wont work for me, i will close all reports that says that their accounts are hacked by stupid 10 year old dumbs that convince everyone that their programs work.

2zrlug3.jpg

+ make your account like; (example)

Login; Chucky

Pass; Chucky

;D

To get scammed by keylogger means you downloaded a file to your pc.

2zrlug3.jpg

How Maprex got scammed?someone found somehow the pass from his net

gotta in,changed e-mail and not bb

this is better?