[WTS] Interlude Pack based:L2JServer

eKo

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you." so i don't know what you talking about im not harpun kid :)

Your pack is crap scammer!

now your even insulting me as a scammer?..btw its junkyard only for donators. thats why you cant see. You should not call someone a scammer when your a scammer.

this is the last warning dont spam my topic kid,if you want to spam go to spam section

i don't spam i just only repply to your posts. Im not kid im older than you i guess. I don't scam anyone. I'm not donator becouse im not rich. I only say my opinions about your pack. Price is too high!! it must cost 5 euro ^^

i don't spam i just only repply to your posts. Im not kid im older than you i guess. I don't scam anyone. I'm not donator becouse im not rich. I only say my opinions about your pack. Price is too high!! it must cost 5 euro ^^

yeah sure whatever

mixerekfailguy.jpg

you just got ass raped kid

its my price for my work so i dont care a shit about your opinion, i said dont reply if your not interested on main topic.

Go play whit your dolls and leave this place for the right people we dont need stupid scammers

haha i my pack no based on l2jharpun ^^ relic is stupid :)

Again harpun saying shits :D what a noob, learn english than talk, bitch :D mixerek is harpun and noob thief dont even react on his message... :) he delete his topic when i find all evidence about him so he is angry that others buy your pack and not his :) lame he must make another accounts to try scamm people again :D

im not harpun you are crazy kid who think everybody is he  ::)

no, you are little kid, you noob :) try lie to your mum not to me :)) stupid, i understand you want more money from you fail project so you will lie to everyone, you failed because you make same mistakes when you write with me and same gramatic mistakes, same forms like you write to me, same files with little changes, same country, you try to pretend that your friend upload video, with same nick as you have here (that is so stupid how you try to protect yourself and just look more stupid), you pretend that you live in United kingdom but you live in poland, same age etc... so please stfu and go to your room harpun and masturbate! Peace :) if you think we all are stupid then you need medication :) and i forgot, you dont scamm only people who pay for what you promise, you scamm people who actually work with you in that project and you dont pay them... so you are damn thief, who do for money everything... just stfu and stop pretend you are not him... pathetic :)

Sry for little off topic, just little conversation :)

BUMP! for you topic eKo :)

could you do a special pack for me ? on l2jarchjd ? with some extra features what i want ? please pm me here .

I want just normal features ( i need to save my time )

pmed.

Selling 3 more packs than i close the topic

6 Packs sold so far

/locked

No more Pack Sales till further Notice, i Focus on the Customers and thier needs and fixes.

the next version will have lots of new events such as ctf,DM,hitman,quiz,Crazyrates etc.